It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I'm calling it now
One Piece live action is going to be somewhere between good-heatrocks
NOBODY is going to expect it but I have a feeling this live action will be different. I'm a OP hater too so it's not stannery causing me to say this. I never stuck my neck out for any other live actions because their buildup gave me trolling vibes even from the start but I will for One Piece because the energy the people behind it gave off in an earlier preview makes me think they really are about to pull it off.

This new cast picture doesn't mean much to me either way since I'm not familiar with these people but lets see what they can do.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
I been throwing this ladies readings on when I’m driving home from work because I don’t have the time to read all the material. Also, she has most of the old dragons tale on there.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
yumeko: lets gamble :mjgrin:

manyuda:
wait-hold.gif

the most sensible reaction thus far

edit: he got carried out on a stretcher:dead:

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'm calling it now
NOBODY is going to expect it but I have a feeling this live action will be different. I'm a OP hater too so it's not stannery causing me to say this. I never stuck my neck out for any other live actions because their buildup gave me trolling vibes even from the start but I will for One Piece because the energy the people behind it gave off in an earlier preview makes me think they really are about to pull it off.

This new cast picture doesn't mean much to me either way since I'm not familiar with these people but lets see what they can do.

After all the anime adaptations Netflix done butchered it would be some hilarious shyt if their One Piece version ends up a success.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm calling it now

im all for talking it up

can't wait to see one piece stans try to defend some m. night last airbender tier garbage :mjlol:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I through blitzed Demon Slayer, it was pretty good. I mean it was as I expected but not that it was bad or anything. I like how the power of the MC is kept in check. He's not styling on the enemy like even when he gets angry and by the looks of it.. even if he does become an Hashira. That' aint saying much lmao. Its like yeah, the top rank people are strong but let them face a real demon and not some small time one. Its like there are two outcomes so far: death or retirement afterwards.
I liked the blood in the series too, that's cool. Like in S3 for that boss fight, when the guy stabbed the MC through his jaw with that scythe, I was like dam they took it there :picard:

Last edited: