tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Next season is looking kinda weak
Only spy x family, shield hero stand out.
As far as big names the only others I recognize along with those are Kaguya, Shikimori, Komi, and Bookworm.

It seems next season is good if you are into Rom-coms and SoL. If not the season looks to be mid at best.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The second half of the second season of Re:Zero is amazing. The appeal of Re:Zero is how it subverts the genre of isekai. If you aren't into isekai it's not gonna be for you.

Having elements of waifu bait is part of the gerne of isekai. Re:Zero is kinda an overrated show but at the same time the second season of it especially when the show limits the use of it's gimmick is the best part of it. It's one of the better isekai series though.

Yeah, I could see Re:Zero stepping up just based off the first arc and how well pieced together it was (also the way we were taught the demon twins' backstory). But the hype for it is way bigger than what I've gotten at the early part. So far, it hasn't done enough to separate it from the stuff I've read and watched prior though.

If I ranked what I've read and watched....
1. Mushoku Tensei (gold standard manga and anime)

2. There's a pair that Idk if they technically qualify. Characters die and are reborn; but into the same world as before...but they also enter portals to new worlds for combat. Those two are Solo Leveling and A Returner's Magic Should be Special.

3. I'm loving the Faraway Paladin anime. Haven't read further on to see if it will hold up.

4. The World' Greatest Assassin was Reborn as an Aristocrat, I'm not too deep in this one. But I love the world-building and approach early on. It's just really creative where I'm at.

5. This is where I've currently got a tie between Yeah I'm Spider, So What?, Re:Zero, and Rising of the Shield Hero ...they're all good and entertaining, but haven't done enough to separate themselves yet. But I'm not even done with the first seasons of Re:Zero or Shield Hero.

I also have high hopes for Re:Zero developing after watching Vivy and hearing that there's overlap in writers.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I like how Platinum End is playing out. I thought the series would fall off after the first half once they murked ole dude, but surprisingly its kept my interest. shyt even gets deep at times.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
every time Ouken or his brothers get a flashback, the score goes crazy, then when he turns up :wow: some final fantasy, sephiroth energy, shyt is terrifying

King Desha need to stop playin and pull back up :mjcry: Ouken is truly the illest nikka in Nebraska by FAR
Myth busted :wow: this nikka Bosse!

How a nikka so strong you gotta worry about him grabbing you and squeezing you into a whole mineral just off the compression :dead: almost made you feel bad for Oukbreh screaming like that

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Spring season looks ass. can't even find one decent show. I remember how stacked 2021 Spring was, had about 7 shows on rotation...:whew:

waiting on

- JJK season 2
- Vinland Saga season 2
- Chainsaw Man
- Blue lock
-Jigokuraku: Hell's paradise
- Tokyo revengers season 2
-New prince of tennis: U-17 WORLD CUP

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
How you get them last 3 or 4 eps that ain’t aired yet breh?:dwillhuh:
You see this dap to post ratio?
Whole lotta doors open up with it

full

actually I just finished whatever is on crunchy roll I was about to hit up Reddit to find out when the rest gonna drop