Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Forgot to mention I’m watching
Hunter x Hunter. Only heard good things about it, so am I in for another Goat level anime?

:ohhh::ohhh:

Only in the first few episodes and it’s pretty slow. Not meaning that it’s bad, just wouldn't have thought it would be like that. It’s about 170+ episodes so it’s all good.
Good series but it got discontinued on some Hajime no ippo shyt.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Yeah you in for another Goat level anime. I don't rank it higher than YuYu tho. That show was much better with the pacing and the payoff with certain villains was better.

but other than that enjoy.
Yeah this shyt slow af lmao. I’m #ActionGang so I’m just waiting for something to happen. It’s cool though because I try to understand why things are happening.

So I take this as a build up to some real good shyt.

YuYu is fukkin phenomenal, so I know this gotta be good.

:blessed::blessed:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I'm trying to understand the hype for Rising of the Shield Hero and Re:Zero...I'm 10 episodes into Shield Hero and 7 into Re:Zero. They're both good, but not really living up to the amount of hype I'd seen. Both are good enough to get better though.

Also...Ranking of Kings is absolute heat. It kills me to be caught up and have to wait for new episodes to drop.
I feel the same way about Ranking of Kings. I don’t know what I’ll do when this season’s done.

Manga won’t cut it for me either.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I'm trying to understand the hype for Rising of the Shield Hero and Re:Zero...I'm 10 episodes into Shield Hero and 7 into Re:Zero. They're both good, but not really living up to the amount of hype I'd seen. Both are good enough to get better though.

Also...Ranking of Kings is absolute heat. It kills me to be caught up and have to wait for new episodes to drop.

I haven't read either, but I will say:

Shield Hero is more so a case of a show that is more popular than the quality it gives. It's a very enjoyable isekai, but doesn't do anything remarkable like MT. The biggest thing is worldbuilding feels very underwhelming. But that could obviously get better as you said. Hell, I still would put slime above it despite how the 2nd half of last season ended up being.

I am of the opinion that 1st season of Re-Zero was mid at best and very uninteresting. Felt like waifu bait to me. (If I didn't watch the version with 2 episodes combined I prob would have dropped it). 2nd season was much better, but still thought it had pacing issues and wasn't AOTY as you see people talk about it on Reddit or other places. IMO it is more so a case of source readers hyping it up.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I haven't read either, but I will say:

Shield Hero is more so a case of a show that is more popular than the quality it gives. It's a very enjoyable isekai, but doesn't do anything remarkable like MT. The biggest thing is worldbuilding feels very underwhelming. But that could obviously get better as you said. Hell, I still would put slime above it despite how the 2nd half of last season ended up being.

I am of the opinion that 1st season of Re-Zero was mid at best and very uninteresting. Felt like waifu bait to me. (If I didn't watch the version with 2 episodes combined I prob would have dropped it). 2nd season was much better, but still thought it had pacing issues and wasn't AOTY as you see people talk about it on Reddit or other places. IMO it is more so a case of source readers hyping it up.

Both of those explanations make perfect sense to me based on what I've seen so far fam. Def sounds right. I'll stick with 'em for the sake of being with the convos. I honestly haven't really checked slime either, so maybe I'll get a deep run on that. My isekai's so far have been Yeah, I'm a Spider and MT...MT is gonna end up being untouchable though.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

My nikka Brehjji was next in line to run the trap after his pops got locked up, but his lil bro got the position instead. Kicked off the block and forced to flip bricks for himself or not eat, Brehjji embarks on a perilous journey to reclaim what is rightfully his with the only friend in the world that believes in him.

Featuring the voices of Kodak Black, Trick Daddy, Uncle Luke, Rick Ross, Ace Hood, Trina, City Girls and more. Produced by JITT.

After today's episode, I had to reach into the multi verse and see if I can help Boji.
That nikka up against it. :mjlol:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

My nikka Brehjji was next in line to run the trap after his pops got locked up, but his lil bro got the position instead. Kicked off the block and forced to flip bricks for himself or not eat, Brehjji embarks on a perilous journey to reclaim what is rightfully his with the only friend in the world that believes in him.

Featuring the voices of Kodak Black, Trick Daddy, Uncle Luke, Rick Ross, Ace Hood, Trina, City Girls and more. Produced by JITT.

After today's episode, I had to reach into the multi verse and see if I can help Boji.

Ouken fukked them up :wow:
Then his dad bosse on some other shyt he stupid OP :damn:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

Ouken fukked them up :wow:
Then his dad bosse on some other shyt he stupid OP :damn:

:russ: the way he kept turning around and looking at The Big 4 after each beat down like ":francis:"

Kage: ":gladbron: All you gotta do is beat your dad and this will all be over! you got this, Bojji!"

then

":damn: No you don't got this, Bojji! Run, Breh! Runnnnn!!!!"

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

The second half of the second season of Re:Zero is amazing. The appeal of Re:Zero is how it subverts the genre of isekai. If you aren't into isekai it's not gonna be for you.
Having elements of waifu bait is part of the gerne of isekai. Re:Zero is kinda an overrated show but at the same time the second season of it especially when the show limits the use of it's gimmick is the best part of it. It's one of the better isekai series though.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Next season is looking kinda weak
Only spy x family, shield hero stand out.