Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso is exceptional. Best musical anime since Nodame Cantabile. I can't believe I been sleeping on this show all season.

You been sleeping on this? I'm sure i thought you would be watching this..:lupe:

Manga is pretty good also, but seeing it animated is:ohlawd:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You been sleeping on this? I'm sure i thought you would be watching this..:lupe:

Manga is pretty good also, but seeing it animated is:ohlawd:
I knew it was the kinda show I'd watch but I only watched the first episode and forgot about the rest. Just watched episode 4 and I feel like a complete idiot for not watching this sooner.

From week to week I on'y really been watching Trinity Seven and Twintails. I randomly watch Madan no Ou to Vanadis and Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji. Beyond that I've seen one episode of Gundam and one of Fate Zero and nothing else this season. There's a lot of shows I just haven't watched yet. The show with the alien in the guy's hand and that Bahamut show are a couple I watch next.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Caught up on Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso. Kinda bummed cause it was so good. Guess it's time to experiment with some of these other new shows.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 new episodes of Parasyte dropped today :blessed:

This show just keeps getting better. Izumi's transformation is great character development. That puppy:damn::damn::damn:

That one moment made me give Parasyte the crown right now.

michelle got some tig ol bitties putting nikkas in figure four leg locks underwater :gladbron:

:mjlol: at the roach with a lowboy cut, now i see why yall said this shyt racist, why the roach gotta have his head fuzz shaped like that :leostare:

You guys watching the uncensored eps?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Need to get back on my anime shyt, been a while since i watched some series....

Got recommended 'code geass', worth a watch?
Code Geass is a beautiful train wreck. Its a show every fan of anime should at least try. The show's plot is a mess but it's entertaining as hell. If you watch it for anything watch for the fukkery. Don't take it too serious. It's the kinda show you just sit down and watch it and turn off your brain just accepting what you see. It helps that the show doesn't take itself too seriously.

Unfortunately for the writer of that show it was a gift and a cure. He's been trying to recreate it for years with shows like Guilty Crown (filled with many epic moments but ultimately disappointing) and Valvrave the Liberator (very close in quality and style to Code Geass if you like one you'd like the other).

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Code Geass is a beautiful train wreck. Its a show every fan of anime should at least try. The show's plot is a mess but it's entertaining as hell. If you watch it for anything watch for the fukkery. Don't take it too serious. It's the kinda show you just sit down and watch it and turn off your brain just accepting what you see. It helps that the show doesn't take itself too seriously.

Unfortunately for the writer of that show it was a gift and a cure. He's been trying to recreate it for years with shows like Guilty Crown (filled with many epic moments but ultimately disappointing) and Valvrave the Liberator (very close in quality and style to Code Geass if you like one you'd like the other).

Anything you recommend? List of shows I've enjoyed...

Hajme no Ippo
Death Note
Samurai X: Trust & Betrayal
Berserk
Now & Then, Here & There
Monster
Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Champloo
Outlaw Star

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm watching Bahumut currently. I'm fukkin with this but it doesn't have enough episodes

I only got Tokyo Goul and Parasyte on the to watch list. By the time I finish those two Jojo and Aldonoah should be deep in their second seasons. I mostly watch this shyt at work anyway.

Hajme no Ippo
Death Note
Berserk
Now & Then, Here & There
Monster
Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Champloo
Outlaw Star
Watch Hunter X Hunter right now

Last edited:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
This show just keeps getting better. Izumi's transformation is great character development. That puppy:damn::damn::damn:

That one moment made me give Parasyte the crown right now.

You guys watching the uncensored eps?

There's only 6 episodes out for uncensored so far :mjcry:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Hajme no Ippo
Death Note
Berserk
Now & Then, Here & There
Monster
Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Champloo
Outlaw Star

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. Probably the best anime I've ever seen to this day. I'd start with that.

These are a list of my favorite animes I'll put an asterisk next to stuff I'd consider my favorite of all time but to me all these shows are good.
http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=main
that's one of the better places to look up anime. they rate on a 1-10 scale. anything rated on that site 7 or better is exceptional. 5-6 is usually solid or a good watch. anything under 5 is gonna depend on you and is debatable.

Straight up action based
Kill la Kill *

Fate/Zero
Attack on Titan
Evangelion
Seirei no Moribito

Action with some minimal romance
Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann *
Scrapped Princess *

Gundam Seed
Gundam 00
Gundam Wing
Gundam Unicorn
Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom
Sidonia no Kishi
Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199
Log Horizon

Action with a focus on romance
Eureka Seven *

Macross Frontier
Crest of the Stars series (Banner I, II, III)
RahXephon
Romeo x Juliet

Action/Comedy/Romance
Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari *

Full Metal Panic
Vandread
Zero no Tsukaima

Drama with little to no romance focus
Infinite Ryvius *
Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo *

Hanasaku Iroha
Angel Beats

Drama/romance with minimal comedy
White Album 2 *
Chihayafuru *

Stellvia of the Universe
ef - a tale of memories
ef - a tale of melodies
I''s Pure
Kimi ga Nozomu Eien
True Tears
Glass Mask
Yahari Ore no Seishun Lovecome wa Machigatte Iru.
Isshuukan Friends.
KimiKiss Pure Rouge
Allison to Lillia

Drama/romance with a comedy focus
Steins;Gate *
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo *
Golden Time *
Clannad *
Lovely Complex *
Toradora! *
Bakuman *

Skip Beat
Kaleido Star
Kimi ni Todoke
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga shytai!
Nisekoi
Ano Natsu de Matteru

Sports Anime
Baby Steps
Major
Princess Nine

Magic Girl Anime
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
I've watched Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood already, was pretty dope.

Props for the list, I'll check the first few you mentioned.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Rewatched the last 2 episodes of Tengen Toppa the other day... damn :mjcry:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Caught up on Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso. Kinda bummed cause it was so good. Guess it's time to experiment with some of these other new shows.

I was looking at the title going :wtf: cause it's a musical anime someone earlier had said, and so I googled it, thinking it's a new anime I haven't heard of.

Turns out, I know it by the English translated name Your Lie in April. :pachaha:Been watching it so far, I love it a lot. Homie recommended it to me cause him and I are both into music, so he knew I'd dig the series heavy and he wasn't wrong on that. Series is amazing.

Code Geass is amazing, for reasons of pure entertainment. I'd agree with this. And the soundtrack ain't too shabby either. :myman:

But yo, brehs... I been watching Parasyte and Your Lie in April recently. Been hearing good things about Hunter X Hunter. Do I give it a peep? From what I seen, it kinda reminds me of One Piece. (Which I really should get around to catching up in the manga.) I just got caught up completely in Attack on Titan in the manga today too, so I'm looking for new stuff. Same goes with Terra Formers.