42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
took a break from gundam ZZZZZ and started watching Kakeguri. everybody gangsta until Yumeko puts her chips on the table. nobody is prepared for this fukkery:mjlol:

bruh kakegurui is sensational

you was talking that good shyt earlier - how you gonna pay me tho?

4XKOKnp.gif

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
The thing is Maki was barely in the episode and she was wearing some dress up shyt and I don’t think there was a scene in that episode where they were together, then Tamaki says her name and I said oh, she uses maki for short.

I was like how did she change clothes so fast.

:russ::mjlol:

When you talk about thottin, breh I was rolling when dude was grabbin her titty outta nowhere and then she was all up on him. Show is wild.

:russ::mjlol:

I also noticed that there seems to be church themes with this and black cover. I started both the same time too, crazy coincidence.

:jbhmm::jbhmm:

I actually really like show and find the MC kinda cool. He looks like this evil mischievous muthafukka, but he’s a good guy. The action is lit at too.

That's whats up. Glad you really like the anime

Show is entertaining as fukk if you not on some nikka nerd shyt with a notepad looking for criticisms every 5 minutes.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
That's whats up. Glad you really like the anime

Show is entertaining as fukk if you not on some nikka nerd shyt with a notepad looking for criticisms every 5 minutes.
First off :russ:

Seriously though, it really is a fun little show teeming with action with a cohesive plot that's still unfolding. I don't get the criticism.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Forgot to mention I’m watching
Hunter x Hunter. Only heard good things about it, so am I in for another Goat level anime?

:ohhh::ohhh:

Only in the first few episodes and it’s pretty slow. Not meaning that it’s bad, just wouldn't have thought it would be like that. It’s about 170+ episodes so it’s all good.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Hunter x Hunter. Only heard good things about it, so am I in for another Goat level anime?

Only in the first few episodes and it’s pretty slow. Not meaning that it’s bad, just wouldn't have thought it would be like that. It’s about 170+ episodes so it’s all good.
Yeah you in for another Goat level anime. I don't rank it higher than YuYu tho. That show was much better with the pacing and the payoff with certain villains was better.

but other than that enjoy.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps

Yeah breh, this show is it :ohlawd:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

You watching the older or the newer version?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

The Chimera Ant Arc is one of the greatest Arcs in any anime all-time. The crazy part is that reading the manga at the time it got created, it was hard to appreciate because the mangaka was having major health problems. But watching it animated is an experience! York New City'll come up fast for you and that's a banger of an arc too. Great anime all-around with some incredible arcs.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm trying to understand the hype for Rising of the Shield Hero and Re:Zero...I'm 10 episodes into Shield Hero and 7 into Re:Zero. They're both good, but not really living up to the amount of hype I'd seen. Both are good enough to get better though.

Also...Ranking of Kings is absolute heat. It kills me to be caught up and have to wait for new episodes to drop.