winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
AOT anime watchers werent ready :mjlol::mjlol:

Tried to warn you :mjlol::mjlol:
You talking about how all these fools have teamed up with people who killed their loved ones to try and go against their boy Eren just cause he decided to strike back at those that would exterminate his kind? I mean I'm gonna finish the series but that's some bullshyt. I don't really care for the direction the series is going. I preferred Zeke as the antagonist over Eren.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
OIP.QJ67IPTeFxW9Rq4dEIQ72AHaKW

R.2fff862cf0f9744c2557b6487d5f1958

Got back on the anime wave and the first thing I see, this bullshyt:francis:.

• Plotholes enough to make me see what's in my wife's shytty laptop
  • Dumb ass story
  • What the hell is going on
  • WOAT art (everything is so dark and foggy, I could barely see the action when there was action:mindblown:)
  • Hidden loll nonsense
:francis:Just all the way terrible.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
FireForce had me lost af for a sec. So Maki and Tamaki are 2 different people, but look exactly the same and have pretty much the same name, I don’t think I’ve ever seen that before. I didn’t even notice until I saw one use the cat powers and then I noticed the eye color was different and was like wtf. Maybe I missed it but they must be sisters.

I’m really interested in the show.

:russ::mjlol:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
FireForce had me lost af for a sec. So Maki and Tamaki are 2 different people, but look exactly the same and have pretty much the same name, I don’t think I’ve ever seen that before. I didn’t even notice until I saw one use the cat powers and then I noticed the eye color was different and was like wtf. Maybe I missed it but they must be sisters.

I’m really interested in the show.

Nah they not sisters.

As the series goes on you'll be able to separate the two from each other better. One keeps thotting it up by accident while the other is a swole bad ass.

Glad the show is keeping you interested. It gets even better.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Nah they not sisters.

As the series goes on you'll be able to separate the two from each other better. One keeps thotting it up by accident while the other is a swole bad ass.

Glad the show is keeping you interested. It gets even better.
The thing is Maki was barely in the episode and she was wearing some dress up shyt and I don’t think there was a scene in that episode where they were together, then Tamaki says her name and I said oh, she uses maki for short.

I was like how did she change clothes so fast.

When you talk about thottin, breh I was rolling when dude was grabbin her titty outta nowhere and then she was all up on him. Show is wild.

I also noticed that there seems to be church themes with this and black cover. I started both the same time too, crazy coincidence.

:jbhmm::jbhmm:

I actually really like show and find the MC kinda cool. He looks like this evil mischievous muthafukka, but he’s a good guy. The action is lit at too.