RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
and ippo, one piece, hxh, etc would be in the bushes too. there's a long list of shows that don't need to lay down everything in the first few episodes.

jjk pays off :hubie: not trying to convince you just stating facts

Alright breh I'll take your word on noragami 3.0

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Finished Zeta Gundam. Kamile went through all that suffering just to be turned into a vegetable in end, damn. I can’t imagine watching Zeta week to week and it ending on that note.

on to ZZ. People seem to dislike this by the scores.
Yo I started watching ZZ a couple month ago and couldn't bring myself to finish watching it. It honestly felt like a complete different show from Zeta.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
MHA movies aren't canon :manny: animators been giving Deku all kinds of extra shyt on top of his existing extra shyt

Coulda sworn this one was tho since they made sure to tie in with endeavor arc and the villain was teased in the anime too

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
First episode of Orbital Children was pretty good. It got a bit of a Ghost in the Shell vibe and I want to see how the tech is used and backstory on the Moon and Seven.

:ehh: Netflix might have something with this.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Vivy is absolute flames. I'm at the Ophelia/Antonio story and it's got really good action, a dope concept with all the time that's passing between arcs, and enough robot philosophy ish to be interesting without getting annoying about it. I'm kinda mad I haven't heard more hype about it.

Yeah its prolly one of the best anime from last year. At least top 10.

I remember @tripleaamin put me on to it.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Fully caught up with Rankings…. This show has a lot of heart but damn the MC cries a lot….. Asta would never

Definitely better than I expected once I got past the animation style

So no one watching Shenmue?
I was feeling that way too about Bojji crying a lot, but I’m starting to see it as that’s one of the only ways he can express his emotions.

Like now he’s crying his ass off because he feels powerless and doesn’t know what to do to save everyone. He went from being the weakest to being the kingdom’s only hope just like that. This is his first real serious fight and it’s with an OP immortal dude no one can beat. He’s going through a lot.

:russ::mjlol:

He was also crying but pissed off when he had to see that 2 faced ass nikka again lmao.

He’s just a kind hearted emotional kid.