LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
And this is where WE fill in the blanks with the laughs, fukkery, and wars….. hell whatever happened to Zest War 3?:lolbron:

I'm gon for a week or so and nikkas wanna start the next Zest War when I return. :what:Nah ya'll do that shyt when I'm gone.

nikkas finna make me start the Action Wars tho, because nikkas did such a poor job in selling and hyping Kings Rankings. Like damn near nobody talks about all the action and violence that show has. There was so much talk about that above average story and characters, I figured the show was just a bunch of nikkas talking. Remember this the same place that hyped up Reincarnation of Mid which was like 70% meetings. Instead the show is filled with constant fights and action.

Crazy how nikkas can watch dudes get maimed and murked left and right and just talk about some hoe shyt like feelings afterwards. :hhh:

Animation really let the show down, because I think all the action would be more memorable to people, but its good enough for me. :manny:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm gon for a week or so and nikkas wanna start the next Zest War when I return. :what:Nah ya'll do that shyt when I'm gone.

nikkas finna make me start the Action Wars tho, because nikkas did such a poor job in selling and hyping Kings Rankings. Like damn near nobody talks about all the action and violence that show has. There was so much talk about that above average story and characters, I figured the show was just a bunch of nikkas talking. Remember this the same place that hyped up Reincarnation of Mid which was like 70% meetings. Instead the show is filled with constant fights and action.

Crazy how nikkas can watch dudes get maimed and murked left and right and just talk about some hoe shyt like feelings afterwards. :hhh:

Animation really let the show down, because I think all the action would be more memorable to people, but its good enough for me. :manny:

That’s not a bad idea my GriffithSet G:ehh:

Do it!:smugdraper:

Yea that Ranking of Kings is getting progressively better.

Im like 6 eps in…. At first I was looking at it like :childplease: but I am now like :jbhmm:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
That’s not a bad idea my GriffithSet G:ehh:

Do it!:smugdraper:

Yea that Ranking of Kings is getting progressively better.

Im like 6 eps in…. At first I was looking at it like :childplease: but I am now like :jbhmm:

Which is crazy cuz when I finally finished the 1st ep and seen that nikka had Floyd reflexes I was like :gladbron:

nikkas wrote essays about his feelings and how he gets treated, but nobody mentions that part. :snoop:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Which is crazy cuz when I finally finished the 1st ep and seen that nikka had Floyd reflexes I was like :gladbron:

nikkas wrote essays about his feelings and how he gets treated, but nobody mentions that part. :snoop:

that Reincarnation of Hero shyt is a lot of talking though :russ:

So much of that shyt they talking bout be going over my head:mjlol:

Balla

Superstar
Daps

Lmao I didn’t think you would like that part like that tbh because he kinda didn’t know how to fight like that lmao.

What ep are you on now?

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
One thing I do find interesting about ROK that made me stick it out as the first eps we’re kinda:francis:

Was the ep they showed the relationship with his step mom.

Cuz I really thought they was gonna go the predictable “Mommy Dearest” evil step mom Game of Thrones shyt.

But it’s cool they slightly swerved that and showed that she really does care for the MC. She just feels her son it better fit to be king but it’s nothing personal and she actually loves him and cares for his well-being.

When that reveal came of how she bonded with him and how she takes care of him…. That had me like “wow, ok that’s different”

It brought a level of “heart” to this show that I didn’t think it was gonna have:ehh:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
One thing I do find interesting about ROK that made me stick it out as the first eps we’re kinda:francis:

Was the ep they showed the relationship with his step mom.

Cuz I really thought they was gonna go the predictable “Mommy Dearest” evil step mom Game of Thrones shyt.

But it’s cool they slightly swerved that and showed that she really does care for the MC. She just feels her son it better fit to be king but it’s nothing personal and she actually loves him and cares for his well-being.

When that reveal came of how she bonded with him and how she takes care of him…. That had me like “wow, ok that’s different”

It brought a level of “heart” to this show that I didn’t think it was gonna have:ehh:
I like how they did that too. Shows unpredictable.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Lmao I didn’t think you would like that part like that tbh because he didn’t really fight like that lmao.

What ep are you on now?

nikka this #ActionGang over here. :childplease:

That's the first thing you gotta mention if you trying to sell nikkas like me on a show. If somebody get snuffed you gotta say that part first :ohlawd:
How you forget to mention the most important thing. That's like if I were to describe Meg the Stallion and forget to mention she thick as fukk. :mjlol:

but nah fam Im caught up. I cant wait for the next episode. But all in all you were right. Show is dope. Its not Fire Force, Black Clover, etc..dope. But definitely entertaining an endearing.
Thank you. :salute:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
nikka this #ActionGang over here. :childplease:

That's the first thing you gotta mention if you trying to sell nikkas like me on a show. If somebody get snuffed you gotta say that part first :ohlawd:
How you forget to mention the most important thing. That's like if I were to describe Meg the Stallion and forget to mention she thick as fukk. :mjlol:

but nah fam Im caught up. I cant wait for the next episode. But all in all you were right. Show is dope. Its not Fire Force, Black Clover, etc..dope. But definitely entertaining an endearing.
Thank you. :salute:
Lmao breh I did not think you would like the sparring part. I think I was only a few episodes in when I told you I didn’t know how Bojji really fought. The story itself really did get my attention more than the fighting did because so much shyt was going on.

It’s all good though at least you like it.

:blessed::blessed:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
When does jujitsu kaisen get good? Off the first episode and a half shyt is :unimpressed:

shyt reminds me of noragami, a series I found to be :ld:
in one episode and change, what show is good :unimpressed: people wouldn't even fukk with dbz if they based it off one ep

jjk is worth the investment straight up.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
in one episode and change, what show is good :unimpressed: people wouldn't even fukk with dbz if they based it off one ep

jjk is worth the investment straight up.

Alot of shows had me hooked off the first episode - code geass, Fullmetal alchemist, samurai Champloo, etc.

In fact most have enough for me to say hey let me see where this is going.

JJK has so much hype behind it but it didn't do much if anything for me. Like I said the shyt is reminding me of noragami with more Kung fu lol

By the second episode of demon slayer i was into it. Just wondering when that moment is for jjk

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Alot of shows had me hooked off the first episode - code geass, Fullmetal alchemist, samurai Champloo, etc.

In fact most have enough for me to say hey let me see where this is going.

JJK has so much hype behind it but it didn't do much if anything for me. Like I said the shyt is reminding me of noragami with more Kung fu lol

By the second episode of demon slayer i was into it. Just wondering when that moment is for jjk
and ippo, one piece, hxh, etc would be in the bushes too. there's a long list of shows that don't need to lay down everything in the first few episodes.

jjk pays off :hubie: not trying to convince you just stating facts