LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
You think so. I wouldn't call it trash, but I tried giving it a chance but nothing so far has kept my interest. But it's only been 3 episodes. I will give it a 4th to decide whether to continue.

I been enjoying it so far. Has it blown me away. Nah. But its been entertaining and its about martial arts and fighting which is something that is lacking in a lot of anime today so I'll definitely keep watching.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hella late, but since I just finished Made in Abyss season 1 and the movie; I've got some guesses and predictions for what's coming. It's always fun to theorize and the new season is supposed to drop this year, so I might as well throw out thoughts. I haven't read the manga at all (I feel like the soundtrack does a lot to add to the experience and don't want to skip ahead).

So here's some thoughts I've got and I know it's a few years old already but spoilers because if you haven't watched...peep it fam, it's really good:
- There's a seventh layer that the people higher up don't know about. The abyss journey reminds me of Dante's Inferno where he travels down seven (not six) levels of hell. Even the first layer where Riko got lifted into the air fits with a counterpart layer in Dante's Inferno where the characters are blown around by the wind. Dante's journey got harder with each level down, with less light and warmth each stage and that fits perfectly here. Add on that after the 4th layer, characters can't come back and messages are hard to ship up...it wouldn't be a shock for there to be more down there than we've been told.

- Running off that seven layers to match the Inferno theory...the last layer in the Inferno is for the people who committed the worst betrayals of all time (like Judas). That could be an interesting piece to keep in mind if the abyss has that seventh layer. Riko and Reg don't get anywhere without each other and Nanachi already seems like another great companion. Having loyalties tested late kinda tracks with the friendship themes.

- I'm leaning toward Riko's mom being dead. I go back and forth on this, but Reg probably created the grave site and knows what really happened. My guess is he was built by a foreign government (it's been hinted at that other govs want or buy relics) and Riko's mom beat him and found a way to reprogram him as a sort of gift to protect Riko. There'll be some kinda message waiting that implies that she always knew Riko would go down because even as a baby she was drawn to it.

- On that note, less theory and more idea...it'd be cool if Riko and the squad figured out how relics are produced. That might help them rebuild the breaking pickaxe from her mom and add more shots to the incinerator which is already under ten shots.

- This one I'm really confident in, there are more white whistles below where we've seen. They didn't show all those silhouettes of the white whistles to never show us those guys, and the eccentricities of the first two we've met makes that really hype to think about.

- I bet we find/see that bell that Riko's mom and Ozen left behind.

- This one's probably wishful thinking. The inverted forest gets referenced a lot in season one, we see it, and then Riko tells Prushka about it in the movie. My Occam's Razor theory would be that when Riko eventually passes, she sends Reg back up with a message just like her mom did. But I like the inverted forest being secretly more significant than we know. You can't travel up through the curse, but you'd technically be traveling down again through that inverted forest. Dante (back to the Inferno again) also had his trip invert through the two follow-ups to the trip through hell. That inversion was him coming up out of hell, through purgatory and heaven, then back to the surface...so my hope against hope is that this super dark series ends on a hopeful note where there's actually a way back to the surface.

- I've got nothing for the birthday curse, but I feel like that's gotta be significant beyond just the idea that people near the abyss are also receiving curse exposure.

- Lastly, the abyss kinda seems like a venus fly trap...idk though, still mulling that.

The manga has probably debunked 90% of this...but it's fun to theorize.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I been enjoying it so far. Has it blown me away. Nah. But its been entertaining and its about martial arts and fighting which is something that is lacking in a lot of anime today so I'll definitely keep watching.

Yea….. I was a huge fan of the game. The way it started…. I thought they was gonna go straight into Shenmue 2, but I’m glad they starting from the beginning. It’s bringing back some fond memories of the game.

Im definitely enjoying it so far

Say my GSet breh:lolbron:

You really gonna have to get this Action Wars heat started or I’m gonna have to activate @twan83 @winb83 - Samma and get Zest Wars 3 poppin:usure:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Yea….. I was a huge fan of the game. The way it started…. I thought they was gonna go straight into Shenmue 2, but I’m glad they starting from the beginning. It’s bringing back some fond memories of the game.

Im definitely enjoying it so far

Say my GSet breh:lolbron:

You really gonna have to get this Action Wars heat started or I’m gonna have to activate @twan83 @winb83 - Samma and get Zest Wars 3 poppin:usure:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Time to put you back on your 1st & 15th Neg schedule.:francis:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I wish nikkas posted up the Jojo fight GIFs as much as they posted all the zesty shyt.

If I never played the game or watched about 5 or 6 episodes, I'd think the whole series would be about gay nikkas striking poses and doing weirdo shyt.

Qn4yVM@facebook.gif