Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I wish nikkas posted up the Jojo fight GIFs as much as they posted all the zesty shyt.

If I never played the game or watched about 5 or 6 episodes, I'd think the whole series would be about gay nikkas striking poses and doing weirdo shyt.

Hard to express a Jojo fight in gifs where one guy's power is your heart explodes if you say anything that rhymes with carrot and the other guy's power is controlling ants :whew:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Yo I started watching ZZ a couple month ago and couldn't bring myself to finish watching it. It honestly felt like a complete different show from Zeta.

I'm a few eps into it now. Don't dislike it for being different, but its not grabbing my attention enough to marathon it either. Will have to watch in spurts. I do like Judau as a protagonist though as he doesn't seem to have the hang ups of other pilots before him.

I'm motivated to finish this mainly to get to Chars Counter Attack which I hear is some of the best Gundam has to offer.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I'm a few eps into it now. Don't dislike it for being different, but its not grabbing my attention enough to marathon it either. Will have to watch in spurts. I do like Judau as a protagonist though as he doesn't seem to have the hang ups of other pilots before him.

I'm motivated to finish this mainly to get to Chars Counter Attack which I hear is some of the best Gundam has to offer.
I feel the same
Might jump back on it.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
YYDOct9.png

fHF4baG.png

0zc6fh5.png

tZ8505V.png

Thought about this comparison when finishing Zeta. Misato has some similarities to Emma Sheen. Both military women who prioritize their work before everything else in life. Awkward socially. Shaken by a romantic interest dying brutally. Mentoring a stubborn youth who relies on them as like a big sister or maternal figure. Both die while giving their parting words to that youth to coerce them to finish the fight.

The Cyber Newtypes carry parallels to the Rei clones as well as Kaworu. Shinji had a neglectful father just as Amuro & Kamille did (Though Gendo is much worse, and Amuro's dad maybe not so neglectful as much as he just went insane). Obviously Shinji himself is an extreme of typical Gundam pilots with many of their worst traits rolled into one until the very end.

As an aside. been listening to the Zeta OP for a few days now. It hits harder in the aftermath of all that happened in the end. Want to rewatch it sometime down the road

Last edited:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps

ZZ Gundam is damn good after those "Moon Moon" episodes

Chars Counter Attack is polarizing people either love or hate it

I hated it :yeshrug:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
How good is Black Clover y’all? Be honest

Big fan of the anime. I'd give it a 9 or 10. Great fights that keep getting progressively better. Great characters, great story, animation is on point for the most part. Its does a much better job of what MHA tries to do. The music is good too. Humor is decent. Openings and endings be dope. That shyt held down Tuesdays for like 4 years.

Some people will say it starts slow, but everything fukking starts slow to these nikkas so don't listen to that shyt. If you watch anime to be entertained than this will more than do the job, plus the later episodes toward the end are crazy epic with the fights so there is a pay off for such a long series.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
How good is Black Clover y’all? Be honest

Big fan of the anime. I'd give it a 9 or 10. Great fights that keep getting progressively better. Great characters, great story, animation is on point for the most part. Its does a much better job of what MHA tries to do. The music is good too. Humor is decent. Openings and endings be dope. That shyt held down Tuesdays for like 4 years.

Some people will say it starts slow, but everything fukking starts slow to these nikkas so don't listen to that shyt. If you watch anime to be entertained than this will more than do the job, plus the later episodes toward the end are crazy epic with the fights so there is a pay off for such a long series.

Asked & answered.:ehh:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
5 or 6 outta 10 barely passable microwaveable shonen junk food

the totinos pizza rolls of anime :manny: not bad enough to hate not good enough to give props to either

Fast food shonen. Hits every trope possible. It's watchable and can be entertaining but it's not not breaking ground in any way at all.
How would y’all compare it to JJK?

:jbhmm::jbhmm: