Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
There isn't too much to discuss with this season. Demon Slayer ended and most of AoT discussion is its own anime thread. Plus this season is all sequels and genres most people I don't think fukk with.

I would have thought Sabikui Bosco would be that show everybody would be discussing since it's been good and very consistent. Not to mention characters are riding on giants crabs and mushrooms are coming out of damn bows. Along with the people working with the government wearing pink rabbits masks.

But I guess not that many people have tried it yet.

And this is where WE fill in the blanks with the laughs, fukkery, and wars….. hell whatever happened to Zest War 3?:lolbron:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
If u want the latest chapters to my hero or black clover I might start posting them in a group message or U can use the Reddit website for either with the latest chapter that gets posted every Sunday unless on break
Spoilers come out Wednesday night that will say pre release and Sunday morning will say chapter release with link
Getting too lazy to post this shyt :deadmanny:

Black clover Reddit at top page u will see latest ch
https://www.reddit.com/r/BlackClover/

my hero Reddit at top page u will see latest ch
https://www.reddit.com/r/BokuNoHeroAcademia/

:mjcry:

I usually would read before you made the post tho :lolbron:

My Hero, nothing has happened.

Black Clover continues to be good.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:mjcry:

I usually would read before you made the post tho :lolbron:

My Hero, nothing has happened.

Black Clover continues to be GREAT.

giphy.gif

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@twan83

Where is the fukkery in here?

for 2022 is this really want everyone wants this section to be?

the fun times, laughter and comradery seems to be gone:sadcam:

Nothing to pop off and talk bout if u were #ReadGang there would be more but that’s fine if u ain’t I don’t read everything let life outside the coli maybe busy too

These last couple episodes of Blacc Clover have been a trip. I was like damn they are just dropping megaton after megaton
I never even noticed that the bulls had no vice captain. I thought it would probably be Magna or something. When the actual Vice Captain to their hideout for the first time and had all the members like "why are you never around :dahell:" he went

loiter-squad-meme.gif

and teleported away :skip:

Breh really out here collecting these devils like it's a persona game.

These demons in their own realm are on some YYH chapter black time too. For how easily Zenon continues to manhandle everyone, he's only level 1 out of 7. They basically Toguro'd him while he's still a threat :damn:. Level 7 is apparently just a walking game-over screen since if he's revived apparently all of earth just auto-loses.

Elves byke :whoo: with "ultimate magic" to pass down:merchant:
Finally looks like the other squads get to step up to the plate. They even got the GOAT Mereleona and that prick Langris to join
They even got into the details of whats going on with Asta's family (kinda)

I'm like "what is going to happen next" :gladbron: only to find out.......that was the last episode
KBXG.gif

Read gang gets their first W :unimpressed:

ya issue is shyt takes too damn long to comeback out or piss poor adaptation which is why some of us read
Black clover tho u think u know but breh shyt basura right now i dont know how it keeps at this break neck pace of what it does but it does and it does it well cuz right now they boxing with a god with no gloves it’s that bad :whew:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
When does jujitsu kaisen get good? Off the first episode and a half shyt is :unimpressed:

shyt reminds me of noragami, a series I found to be :ld:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Nothing to pop off and talk bout if u were #ReadGang there would be more but that’s fine if u ain’t I don’t read everything let life outside the coli maybe busy too

Oh that’s BS…..

There’s definitely something that talk about :russ:

Specifically there’s is an elephant in the room I see many of y’all trynna ignore, avoid talking bout and pretending that y’all not watching
:mjlol:

And then there’s Shenmue, is niccas really not on that?

I’ve seen people talk a little about Rankings of Kings but is that a niche one?

We can create discussions breh:mjgrin:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Oh that’s BS…..

There’s definitely something that talk about :russ:

Specifically there’s is an elephant in the room I see many of y’all trynna ignore, avoid talking bout and pretending that y’all not watching
:mjlol:

And then there’s Shenmue, is niccas really not on that?

I’ve seen people talk a little about Rankings of Kings but is that a niche one?

We can create discussions breh:mjgrin:

ranking of kings is flames u need to get on it
While ur at watch worlds end harem right up ur alley :mjgrin: