Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
:ehh: I was expecting Aoyama to get a doughnut hole in the chest. By the end of this series, if one of the classmates doesn't die (though I haven't read all of the Manga), then I will consider the finale a letdown.

It's gonna be a happily ever after :francis:

When Shigaraki went demon mode after Jaku, a lot of actual chars should have died, not fukking Midnight who we haven't seen in like 100s of chapters.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:ehh: I was expecting Aoyama to get a doughnut hole in the chest. By the end of this series, if one of the classmates doesn't die (though I haven't read all of the Manga), then I will consider the finale a letdown.

. If ur not gonna kill someone’s in anime show then at least make them lose a body part or disable them I think that’s fair enough for no death. Now series need death but to go on living like nothing happens I don’t like . Like have aoyama lose a arm or a eye as a example

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
^^Yeah, I thought JJK had a wider variety of characters I liked. Especially when they introduced the new crop towards the later parts of the season. Plus I remember the hashira (sp) hating on Tanjiro and his sister back when they found out she was a demon in S1 and the way they treated them :pacspit:, except for The Master and the one who saved him.

Demon Slayer finale was cool. With that final scene, I know Muzan about to be :damn::demonic: on the Upper Six.
Upper Five now :mjlit:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Eren was really gonna let those titans destroy his people he proclaimed to be saving? Could he just not control Zeke's titans even as the founder?

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Nothing really happened in either of these, the difference between the 2 is MHA insists on these Berserk like walls of texts before doing nothing. Even if they had sent Mr. Cheese to the Upper Room, it wouldn't have progressed the story because we've already established he doesn't matter.

They've written themselves into a corner where they have to kill 1 of like 4 people because that's the only group they've built up.

fukking basura.:francis:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta