Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I'm 40 episodes into Zeta and there's a lot of characters still breathing. So I'm expecting these last ten to be a slaughter between the AEUG & Titans with Haman lurking in the background.

terio-popeyes.gif

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Get Nezuko to the Master asap :mjcry: Tengen really had enough of this s*** lol I thought he would have been inspired to fight on even handicap but nah. Tanjiro the next Hashira :gladbron: ?!? Gyutaro & Ume backstory was touching. Entertainment district was 9/10 great arc.

Yall really think JJK better than Demon Slayer? Even beyond the S-Tier animation I fw DS more though I enjoyed JJK season 1. Personally I still mess with MHA over JJK but season 2 could change that :ehh:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Get Nezuko to the Master asap :mjcry: Tengen really had enough of this s*** lol I thought he would have been inspired to fight on even handicap but nah. Tanjiro the next Hashira :gladbron: ?!? Gyutaro & Ume backstory was touching. Entertainment district was 9/10 great arc.

Yall really think JJK better than Demon Slayer? Even beyond the S-Tier animation I fw DS more though I enjoyed JJK season 1. Personally I still mess with MHA over JJK but season 2 could change that :ehh:

For me, I like JJK better than Demon Slayer. Both are great, so its just small differences. For me JJK feels fresh, as the Women in that story are on equal grounds with the Men in their powers.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps

I prefer demons slayer too. All of the fights have that sense of danger and there really isn't any BS powerups. You feel the real danger with the upper moons in that it takes at least 2-3 Hashira to deal with one. But that Shibuya arc in JJK when they finally animate it will be :wow:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

I mean yeah. JJK's first season was better than Demon Slayers.

JJK's second season will likely be better too :manny:

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
I mean yeah. JJK's first season was better than Demon Slayers.

JJK's second season will likely be better too :manny:
JJK season 1 >>> Demon Slayer S1.

Man JJK S2 must be crazy though because I don’t know how you even top what Demon Slayer has done starting from the train arc. :whoo:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
^^Yeah, I thought JJK had a wider variety of characters I liked. Especially when they introduced the new crop towards the later parts of the season. Plus I remember the hashira (sp) hating on Tanjiro and his sister back when they found out she was a demon in S1 and the way they treated them :pacspit:, except for The Master and the one who saved him.

Demon Slayer finale was cool. With that final scene, I know Muzan about to be :damn::demonic: on the Upper Six.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Get Nezuko to the Master asap :mjcry: Tengen really had enough of this s*** lol I thought he would have been inspired to fight on even handicap but nah.

shyt, if I had 3 Hitomi Tanaka's that loved me like that and just lost my hand I would be :hubie:too. Let me be flashy in peace :pachaha:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin