T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
boji like ouken gonna get this work :whew:
His backstory tho :mjcry:
This show is ridiculous on how detailed it is with all the characters no one left out and the plot too
It’s not same as Mushoku tensei but I have it on the same level for me shyt is absurd it came out of nowhere and u judge it by its animation is a hurt mistake because it goes so well with it not one weak episode out of 17
Imma need this translated for stateside so I can buy it
anyone not impressed with the animation doesn't know what they're looking at :unimpressed: they be animating the fukk outta these scenes for no reason, Desha looks like a goofball and a GOAT at the same time :whew: all these fights are wild, the way Bebin weaved as he circled Apeas is a good example, spear jab happened so quick at first glance you think he just lunged in just cuz

nikkas didn't even speak :mjlol: mans left his blood on the floor and grabbed his tote bag
people aren't used to the art style but i think it's a dope combination of East/West design styles

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Coming for Demon Slayer's spot. Wont make it because DS oopularity has reaxhed ridiculous levels, but JJK will give it a shot anyway.

The quality anime only brehs are about to get :ohlawd:
Shibuya arc is MarineFord level hype breh :wow: JJK bouta go through the roof

Chainsaw Man is straight to the point and Denji is the People's Protagonist :mjcry: this thread will do numbers

Demon Slayer's ONLY downfall may be if the studio gonna keep drawing out entire seasons like they did with the Mugen Train recap :martin: outside of that nikkas need to buckle up

and the smart ones who aren't fronting on Boji already know :wow: Big 4 activated, we really about to eat post-Eren's complete obliteration of the world

and just when some mid-grade bullshyt starts to get hyped up again, OG Bammy Johnson returns for season 2

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Shibuya arc is MarineFord level hype breh :wow: JJK bouta go through the roof

Chainsaw Man is straight to the point and Denji is the People's Protagonist :mjcry: this thread will do numbers

Demon Slayer's ONLY downfall may be if the studio gonna keep drawing out entire seasons like they did with the Mugen Train recap :martin: outside of that nikkas need to buckle up

and the smart ones who aren't fronting on Boji already know :wow: Big 4 activated, we really about to eat post-Eren's complete obliteration of the world

and just when some mid-grade bullshyt starts to get hyped up again, OG Bammy Johnson returns for season 2

People's Simp :camby:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yes, I'll admit. I slept on Ranking of Kings too. I'm up to ep 7. shyt done far exceeded my expectations :wow:

Like everybody else in here (almost) I didn't give it a chance cause of the art and being let down by my streaming site's weekly rankings in the past.

I was wrong. :mjcry: Legit wish we coulda all been watching this week by week. shyt way too twisty, turny and downright macabre/demonic in some places.

Episode 7 you still have your brain intact

7 more episodes in you gonna be questioning your ability to predict anything :lupe: i BEEN gave up, these character motivations too thorough

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Chainsaw-man is like an extreme, violent version of Fooly Cooly tbh. I can see the anime being polarizing for similar reasons.
nah FLCL season 1 was way heavier with symbolism on top of being 6 eps long, that's what usually is the line in the sand for people who like/disliked it imo

Chainsaw Man is gonna be the shythead cousin from the projects version of JJK and it's gonna be fire :mjlit:

Naota is my son but the guy needed a bytch to swing the bat :dame:

Last edited:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
nah FLCL season 1 was way heavier with symbolism on top of being 6 eps long, that's what usually is the line in the sand for people who like/disliked it imo

Chainsaw Man is gonna be the shythead cousin from the projects version of JJK and it's gonna be fire :mjlit:

FLCL is more experimental, for sure.

I compare them because the relationship between Deji-Makima is very similar to Naota-Haruko. & CSM has a lot of off the wall fanservice from the perspective of a horny adolescent who doesn't have much ambition outside of that until their character development towards the end.

A lot of people watching this show will care less about the plot points than they do waifus, expressive art/animation, fights etc which others are gonna write off as being more flash than substance just as FLCL was criticized as.

Last edited:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I'm 40 episodes into Zeta and there's a lot of characters still breathing. So I'm expecting these last ten to be a slaughter between the AEUG & Titans with Haman lurking in the background.