Consumed

Superstar
Daps
yMLDoYz.png

KdtCF4j.png

tpGeJbz.png

:dead:

Katz is....a liability to say the least.

Last edited:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Yes, I'll admit. I slept on Ranking of Kings too. I'm up to ep 7. shyt done far exceeded my expectations :wow:

Like everybody else in here (almost) I didn't give it a chance cause of the art and being let down by my streaming site's weekly rankings in the past.

I was wrong. :mjcry: Legit wish we coulda all been watching this week by week. shyt way too twisty, turny and downright macabre/demonic in some places.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Ranking of Kings is lit af. Really rooting for Bojji.

Just finished watching FMAB and one of the biggest WTF moments is who pride is!! One of the best plot twists I’ve seen in anime. I remember hearing Dante in 03 saying something about getting pride, but I didn’t look to see who it was and I’m glad I didn’t because I would have gotten spoiled.

Too many lit shows right now.

:wow::wow:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Yes, I'll admit. I slept on Ranking of Kings too. I'm up to ep 7. shyt done far exceeded my expectations :wow:

Like everybody else in here (almost) I didn't give it a chance cause of the art and being let down by my streaming site's weekly rankings in the past.

I was wrong. :mjcry: Legit wish we coulda all been watching this week by week. shyt way too twisty, turny and downright macabre/demonic in some places.
Still can watch it week by week breh. Just gotta catch up.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Coming for Demon Slayer's spot. Wont make it because DS oopularity has reaxhed ridiculous levels, but JJK will give it a shot anyway.

The quality anime only brehs are about to get :ohlawd:
Yea DS popularity among casuals is fukking ridiculous. Still with the movie coming out in March it has a good chance to gain ground with casuals since we know more of the 'hardcore' and internet anime fans know all about JJK (and love it).

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Yea DS popularity among casuals is fukking ridiculous. Still with the movie coming out in March it has a good chance to gain ground with casuals since we know more of the 'hardcore' and internet anime fans know all about JJK (and love it).
Felt like yesterday when MHA was the casual's #1 show.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm such a Bojji stan than I'm reading these Raking of Kings critiques and getting upset on some "the fukk you mean you don't wanna keep watching Bojji's journey :what: :ufdup: :pacspit:"

Best protagonist since forever. And animation is an interesting take on a more american/old school style, I think it works perfectly for the setting.

This last episode had :lupe: the story of Desha, Despa and Ouken was dope. So much pain in this damn show.

Boji clearly the illest nikka in nebraska right now :wow: they swore up and down he was gonna get mopped up

nikka hit that infinite sidestep :banderas:

boji like ouken gonna get this work :whew:
His backstory tho :mjcry:
This show is ridiculous on how detailed it is with all the characters no one left out and the plot too
It’s not same as Mushoku tensei but I have it on the same level for me shyt is absurd it came out of nowhere and u judge it by its animation is a hurt mistake because it goes so well with it not one weak episode out of 17
Imma need this translated for stateside so I can buy it

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

I haven’t read it but I heard shibuya arc is elite goat status so that should raise its popularity even more i dont know if it will reach demon slayer status but it will be the closest or at least have the best shot to do it going by sales and popularity so far either way this shyt came out of nowhere also too cuz if demon slayer didn’t we be talking bout jjk
Felt like yesterday when MHA was the casual's #1 show.
Cuz right idea right plot piss poor execution is why and I love mha I’m still a fan prefer anime than manga but it’s wasted potential it seems ill let it finish out and see what it is truly is
It’s still popular worldwide tho just not as high as u would think or use to be