Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nearly done with Demon Slayer season 1, does this Zenitsu guy get better? Personality wise? :beli:

Every time I see this guy on screen.

73rZpfg.gif

Not really
He's like asta, his antics are come up less and doesn't take away from the rest of the stuff it's going in.

Believe me, I was having doubts because this dude always yelling :damn:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Nearly done with Demon Slayer season 1, does this Zenitsu guy get better? Personality wise? :beli:

73rZpfg.gif
I've lost count on the number of times that I've had to correct y'all on this Zenitsu slander. You will hail this man before the end.:ufdup:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

73rZpfg.gif
Is that the guy the little kid was telling to man up with the lightning powers? Hopefully he gains some courage cause he seems pretty strong.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'm such a Bojji stan than I'm reading these Raking of Kings critiques and getting upset on some "the fukk you mean you don't wanna keep watching Bojji's journey :what: :ufdup: :pacspit:"

Best protagonist since forever. And animation is an interesting take on a more american/old school style, I think it works perfectly for the setting.

This last episode had :lupe: the story of Desha, Despa and Ouken was dope. So much pain in this damn show.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I'm such a Bojji stan than I'm reading these Raking of Kings critiques and getting upset on some "the fukk you mean you don't wanna keep watching Bojji's journey :what: :ufdup: :pacspit:"

Best protagonist since forever. And animation is an interesting take on a more american/old school style, I think it works perfectly for the setting.

This last episode had :lupe: the story of Desha, Despa and Ouken was dope. So much pain in this damn show.

You sounding like @Bryan Danielson right now with early Black Clover :pachaha:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I ain't posting gifs and starting dumb ass discussions :comeon:

And I actually watch anime :wow:

That shot was so unnecessary:ohhh:

But since we doing this:lolbron:

Let’s acknowledge you in Stage 1 of your process.
You don’t do the red as much :ehh: but you have done and do the green:lolbron:

Word to that last statement:sas2:

Give into it, don’t fight it:blessed: