RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Finished FMA03. Gotta say I enjoyed it and glad I could watch it first before finishing FMAB.

I like more action packed fast paced shyt so I enjoy FMAB more, but 03 was really good and entertaining.

The ending was random af though. Beyond the gate was…. Germany?

:heh::heh:

So fukkin random. Other than that, I enjoyed it and the ending wasn’t too bad since Ed did what he said he would do for Al and got his body back, then they got to be together at the end.

Back to FMAB now.

:wow::wow:

Shoutout to @Drip Bayless for that site.

:salute::salute:

You have to watch Conqueror of Shamballa to see the true ending of FMA 2003

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I don’t think anyone considers the One Piece ANIME the greatest anything. Pretty much everyone thinks it’s mediocre to bad.

I don’t think since I’ve been in this thread has anyone mentioned One Piece except me when I asked is it worth it to watch.

:russ::mjlol:

I blame Toei. Them bum refuse to take a 3 to 6 month break and let the shyt breath. Instead they rather milk it dry and giving people a mn of plot advancement. The anime hasn't progressed in 4 fukking months. :beli:

It’s something I want to see to find out what the hype is about, but idk I have other shows to watch and this shyt is already at 1000+ episodes.

So many people think it’s the goat though.

When the plot is actually advancing and going somewhere, everything comes together beautifully and it becomes crack you can't stop smoking.

However, Wano has had absolute shot-tier pacing, probably eclipsing Dressrosa at this point and has completely stalled momentum and hype.

While Wano has definitely gotten that stimulus package for animation, the storytelling and pacing is a noticeable step down from Whole Cake Island.

I keep downloading new episodes acting like I'm gonna watch, but I honestly haven't actually watched One Piece since Kaido low diffed Luffy and sent him to Udon.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blame Toei, Shueshia, and Studio Pierrot for that
Yes production matters. One of the downsides of being the GOAT. They got picked up by the Walmart of anime studios. :yeshrug: These nikkas do not have the long term vision to handle OP. Them nikkas are cash-grabbers look how they do Dragonball

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I be wanting to give Ranking of Kings a chance, but that animation style is so trash. Plus it's super hard to take nikkas recommendations here seriously because a lot of obvious dope shyt gets critiqued to death while a lot of mid/boring/weird shyt gets praised. I think I'll just pass on that one. Even the clips nikkas be posting don't even look enticing.

Demon Slayer could end right now and never make another episode again, and that shyt would still make my top 20 list. That last episode was movie levels of animation.