Balla

Superstar
Daps
Finished FMA03. Gotta say I enjoyed it and glad I could watch it first before finishing FMAB.

I like more action packed fast paced shyt so I enjoy FMAB more, but 03 was really good and entertaining.

The ending was random af though. Beyond the gate was…. Germany?

:heh::heh:

So fukkin random. Other than that, I enjoyed it and the ending wasn’t too bad since Ed did what he said he would do for Al and got his body back, then they got to be together at the end.

Back to FMAB now.

:wow::wow:

Shoutout to @Drip Bayless for that site.

:salute::salute:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Will there be a movie for the final part of the series or is this season gonna show everything?

thats what I been wondering but manga heads saying ain’t no way it be done unless rushed
Has 139 ch and they saying ch 130 or 131 is where it will end and then make a movie for the rest of it which financial would make sense since it will do numbers but we’ll see

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Will there be a movie for the final part of the series or is this season gonna show everything?

I haven't seen the anime yet but reading were they are at, there's no way they are able to finish everything up in 1 cour. So yeah, a movie makes sense.

They should've announced it before the season because people are gonna be pissed off (rightfully so) that the anime ends in a cliff hanger (there's a bunch to choose from to set up a movie).

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Thinking about it, Eren at any point in time seems like he would definitely do this shyt. He was always a crazy muthafukka.
:russ::mjlol:

I think what makes him seem different now is how his attitude changed from a hot head to cold and calculating.

He’s not really a hero, just a hero for his people.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
AoT's ending is gonna get Final Fantasy Remake'd with a movie or they'll pull a Akame ga Kill! :francis:

No way is everything ending at Ep. 12

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Thinking about it, Eren at any point in time seems like he would definitely do this shyt. He was always a crazy muthafukka.
:russ::mjlol:

I think what makes him seem different now is how his attitude changed from a hot head to cold and calculating.

He’s not really a hero, just a hero for his people.

Dude had PTSD from like age seven :mjlol:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Been seeing a whole lot of buzz around attack on Titan lately. I watched the first season back in like 2013 or whenever it aired and I liked it but I didn't watch the rest. Is the quality and storytelling still upheld compared to season 1?

My anime watching juices are starting to flow again after checking out these latest episodes of demon slayer. Guess I got to get back into it.

Also, if anybody got any other really well received, top-tier anime that they would recommend, give me some names.

I've checked out Jujutsu kaiden already which I found to be exceptional. As far as new school stuff goes. Also looking forward to chainsaw man (never read it)
AoT is definitely influenced by Claymore if that means anything to you. I'm trying to pick it back up but I don't know.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I have no idea how they manage to use so much text & yet nothing ever happens in MHA. These building arcs are their weakest points.

Meanwhile in BC, got DAMN the hits just keep coming. nikkas getting thrashed on every corner, subordinates denying orders, characters can't evolve any further or risk dying.

Night & Day.:wow:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I have no idea how they manage to use so much text & yet nothing ever happens in MHA. These building arcs are their weakest points.

Meanwhile in BC, got DAMN the hits just keep coming. nikkas getting thrashed on every corner, subordinates denying orders, characters can't evolve any further or risk dying.

Night & Day.:wow:

If you would have said Black Clover would be lapping My Hero two years ago, I'd have said you needed help :wow:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Bisco the trillest anime protag since Golden Kamuy :wow:

and Panda-kun sister is clearly not from the hood that old couple was sus af I wouldn't have went anywhere near them

Demon slayer is a 7.5 out of 10 anime with 12 outta 10 production values its mad funny to me I was waitin for "Real Folk Blues" to play at the end :russ: