Really liking what I have seen so far.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

One Piece fans ain't gonna like this.

Why wouldn't they? One Piece is a trash anime. That has nothing to do with the source but the anime is a milked watered down product with almost a 3 minute OP and several minutes of recap on a 20ish minute episode.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
If you would have said Black Clover would be lapping My Hero two years ago, I'd have said you needed help :wow:

the amount of shows doing numbers on MHA is crazy considering how MHA started off

i still like mha actually prefer the anime more than the manga but it’s crazy how some shows has surpassed it in sales with less volumes or quality
Black clover has way less sales it’s actually mid at best in sales but it’s popularity out of Japan is huge aside that quality wise it has lapped it which none of seen coming
Mha has the right tools and ingredients but shyt isn’t coming together like it should or how I hoped
Im in minority i still love the show a lot more so anime but it’s frustrating seeing a show u know it should be doing better than it should but it’s not

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think anyone considers the One Piece ANIME the greatest anything. Pretty much everyone thinks it’s mediocre to bad.
I don’t think since I’ve been in this thread has anyone mentioned One Piece except me when I asked is it worth it to watch.

:russ::mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I don’t think since I’ve been in this thread has anyone mentioned One Piece except me when I asked is it worth it to watch.

:russ::mjlol:
I blame Toei. Them bum refuse to take a 3 to 6 month break and let the shyt breath. Instead they rather milk it dry and giving people a mn of plot advancement. The anime hasn't progressed in 4 fukking months. :beli:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I blame Toei. Them bum refuse to take a 3 to 6 month break and let the shyt breath. Instead they rather milk it dry and giving people a mn of plot advancement. The anime hasn't progressed in 4 fukking months. :beli:
It’s something I want to see to find out what the hype is about, but idk I have other shows to watch and this shyt is already at 1000+ episodes.

So many people think it’s the goat though.