Balla

Superstar
Daps
I haven't read the Manga or know how this ends but it seems that Eren is now the antagonist the whole world needs to unite to fight against.

It's been intriguing and entertaining. They've done it a lot better than the way GoT made Danny the villain in their last season.
Isn’t the world already trying get rid of the Eldians?

It’s like Eren is like a villain, but is he really if the world tryna get his people outta here?

Then again it makes sense why the world would wanna get them outta there as well.

shyt crazy.

:wow::wow:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
It's crazy how many laps Japanese manga adapted animation is taking around Western comic adapted cartoons.

Look stuff like Demon Slayer and Jujutsu kaisen and the level of style and production that goes into it compared things like invincible or Young Justice over here in the west. No contest

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
You think the episodes gonna be short like this arc?

I wouldn't say the episodes are short, it just flies by and you lose track of time.

The episodes as they are now would be able to adequately cover everything.

Final arc will definitely be a two-parter.

I could see them doing the 1st part in anime, and putting the second on the big screen.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't say the episodes are short, it just flies by and you lose track of time.

The episodes as they are now would be able to adequately cover everything.

Final arc will definitely be a two-parter.

I could see them doing the 1st part in anime, and putting the second on the big screen.
Nah I meant like episode count. You think the next seasons will be more episodes?

Doctor Doom

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
It's crazy how many laps Japanese manga adapted animation is taking around Western comic adapted cartoons.

Look stuff like Demon Slayer and Jujutsu kaisen and the level of style and production that goes into it compared things like invincible or Young Justice over here in the west. No contest

Bad comparison considering the quality of Invincible and Young Justice. Great casting, storytelling, and framing.

You really don't need to be putting out animation bangers for those shows imo. Both shows are based off the comic book style as well that is recognizable and resonates with people like the Justice League Unlimited/X-Men shows.

Doctor Doom

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Nah I meant like episode count. You think the next seasons will be more episodes?

Last arc is gonna need more episodes most definitely.

The next two they can probably do 8 episode seasons each and be fine.

Last arc I can see a 15 episode part 1, and like 8 episode/movie Part 2.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Last arc is gonna need more episodes most definitely.

The next two they can probably do 8 episode seasons each and be fine.

Last arc I can see a 15 episode part 1, and like 8 episode/movie Part 2.
If they wanted to be revolutionary, they could drop the movie the day after the first part of the final arc ends

:wow:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Been seeing a whole lot of buzz around attack on Titan lately. I watched the first season back in like 2013 or whenever it aired and I liked it but I didn't watch the rest. Is the quality and storytelling still upheld compared to season 1?

My anime watching juices are starting to flow again after checking out these latest episodes of demon slayer. Guess I got to get back into it.

Also, if anybody got any other really well received, top-tier anime that they would recommend, give me some names.

I've checked out Jujutsu kaiden already which I found to be exceptional. As far as new school stuff goes. Also looking forward to chainsaw man (never read it)

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
AoT really is the GOAT. It’s just so well written man.

poor Yimir:mjcry:

I miss last seasons closing theme always had me like :wow:

avoiding spoilers has been rough but man almost at the finish line. :mjcry:

:picard:my heart after watching demon slayer and AOT back to back