42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
watched four new anime debuts today. 0/4 for me personally but I can see others liking Orient and Leadale no Dachi for the isekai'd into a video game concept.

currently downloading the first Gundam. Plan is to finish this whole franchise, Macross and Symphogear by the end of the year, then rank all of their different iterations.
the macross franchise is weird as fukk top to bottom

i stan for it hard as fukk, but ....yeah :francis:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You guys do your best anime of 2021 rankings? For me

1. Arcane
2. Megalobox 2
3. To Your Eternity
4. Slime 2
5. Kingdom 3
6. JJK
7. Jobless 2
8. Castlevania 4

Can't recall anything else that I thought stood out. Everything else was mid. Also haven't seen others like Odd Taxi that seem like it's on the top 5 whenever I see a ranking somewhere in the internet. First part of 86 would have been top 3 but the second half brings it way down. Can't even finish it. Ranking of Kings is still ongoing but so far that would be up there if it continues the way it's been going.

No Order but

• Vivy
  • Castlevania
  • Vanitas
  • World Trigger
  • Kingdom 3
  • Odd Taxi
  • Link Click
  • Fruit Basket
  • Blue Period

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Platinum End was dope today even though they stretched shyt out with all the dialogue it at least gave us the villain backstory finally.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Just finished Goblin Slayer. Before I started it I was thinking awww man some weak ass goblins. They need to be fighting some demons or something. I didn’t expect things to go left so quickly in the 1st episode lol

You gotta watch the movie next.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Just finished Goblin Slayer. Before I started it I was thinking awww man some weak ass goblins. They need to be fighting some demons or something. I didn’t expect things to go left so quickly in the 1st episode lol
Yeah, that 1st episode caught everyone off guard seeing the goblins packing them slayers up in the episode.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I’ve been burned out on anime for a little while, but Demon Slayer feels like a breath of fresh air. Everything about it hits on all cylinders.

That’s understandable I have too recently but more so on new anime i rather rewatch shows I love but even then I just rather read the source material than watch anime in general for past few weeks