twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It has nothing to do with expectation setting.

Season 2 is bad because they didn't even try to tell the story. Important characters and arcs were entirely omitted. The climax of the series was omitted.They didn't even create stand-ins, missing content was just papered over.

whole damn arc and characters missing and made s2 more or less anime original:snoop:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
First episode of this new shyt called Orient was pretty decent. Nothing special, but it has potential. I liked the action it had.

Finally seen Marvel's Hit Monkey and that shyt was dope. Lots of violent fukkery in that joint.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
im up on both its jokes all around

gotta give screen time to great value poison ivy and endeavor's puppy mill or color in the next jobber to get washed in chapters or less

:snoop: so I finally saw all of my hero since I was 2 seasons behind and I enjoy more than I thought I would and more than the manga
Didn’t see that coming at all :manny:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
oh, new shows dropping already?

this may be the first time since I been watching anime that a season was so lackluster that I didn't bother looking to see what was next.

Only thing I even remotely enjoyed was Banished From The Hero's Party Blah Blah.... and I'm still not finished watching that.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
You guys do your best anime of 2021 rankings? For me

1. Arcane
2. Megalobox 2
3. To Your Eternity
4. Slime 2
5. Kingdom 3
6. JJK
7. Jobless 2
8. Castlevania 4

Can't recall anything else that I thought stood out. Everything else was mid. Also haven't seen others like Odd Taxi that seem like it's on the top 5 whenever I see a ranking somewhere in the internet. First part of 86 would have been top 3 but the second half brings it way down. Can't even finish it. Ranking of Kings is still ongoing but so far that would be up there if it continues the way it's been going.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
watched four new anime debuts today. 0/4 for me personally but I can see others liking Orient and Leadale no Dachi for the isekai'd into a video game concept.

currently downloading the first Gundam. Plan is to finish this whole franchise, Macross and Symphogear by the end of the year, then rank all of their different iterations.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
You guys do your best anime of 2021 rankings? For me

1. Arcane
2. Megalobox 2
3. To Your Eternity
4. Slime 2
5. Kingdom 3
6. JJK
7. Jobless 2
8. Castlevania 4

Can't recall anything else that I thought stood out. Everything else was mid. Also haven't seen others like Odd Taxi that seem like it's on the top 5 whenever I see a ranking somewhere in the internet. First part of 86 would have been top 3 but the second half brings it way down. Can't even finish it. Ranking of Kings is still ongoing but so far that would be up there if it continues the way it's been going.

Reincarnated into a Talk Show S2