Threnody

Superstar
Daps
I think a lot of people are sleeping on World Trigger. Just caught up to season 3 and every action and fighting strategy just makes sense. While a bytch and weak even the MC bring value to his team. This last episode final scene animation was crisp as fukk

The plot/characters are complete garbage I can't fukk with a show where I don't care about not one character:yeshrug:The animation/fights are cool and nice to look at tho

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I think a lot of people are sleeping on World Trigger. Just caught up to season 3 and every action and fighting strategy just makes sense. While a bytch and weak even the MC bring value to his team. This last episode final scene animation was crisp as fukk

author stay sick unfortunately:to:
Show strategic as fukk tho I haven’t seen newer one yet was waiting till it was done so I can binge it

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
author stay sick unfortunately:to:
Show strategic as fukk tho I haven’t seen newer one yet was waiting till it was done so I can binge it
Honestly I could give 2 shyts about the neighbor invasions, I just want to watch them team battle and rank. Show honestly would have been better had it just focus on the ranking up aspect and team battle within border and throw the alien invasion plot to the bushes :hubie:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Honestly I could give 2 shyts about the neighbor invasions, I just want to watch them team battle and rank. Show honestly would have been better had it just focus on the ranking up aspect and team battle within border and throw the alien invasion plot to the bushes :hubie:

invasions is fine as long as they fighting with no dragging out dialogue imo

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I freakin love demon slayer. It gives me the feels of the OG naruto series but improves on every single aspect of what I loved about that show.
I just now finally got around to watching the Mugen Train movie and feel like this series has had one of the best first full seasons of any anime ever. It’s amazing to see such a well done anime from a story, music, and animation perspective. I can’t praise the series enough and it’s only beginning.
Shame the manga is supposedly short (and completed)

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Shame the manga is supposedly short (and completed)

ya it’s done and 23 vols
That’s actually exciting to hear.
I seriously enjoy the show so much that I feel like they’ve done such an amazing job with the story if they try and milk it beyond Muzan and his 12 they would begin to ruin something almost flawless.
After the movie my sentiment is I want to see Tanjiro and his crew grow to be Hashira. I want to see a couple more significant deaths on the good guys side and ultimately have the satisfaction of Muzan get ripped to shreds. If they deliver that and end the series Id feel like we have a new GOAT. I’m from the DBZ generation and as an adult I gained a huge appreciation from more mature writing like what I found in Naruto, Attack on titan, Tokyo ghoul, and now with Demon Slayer. Naruto has a soft spot in my heart as far as nostalgia but I hate how the writing always leaned on good guys dying mercilessly and the bad guys always ended up with a sob story to explain their actions. I love the more mature stories where main characters die, but ultimately those bad guys that broke your heart get theirs in the end. Tokyo Ghoul really nailed that for me in the first series (a shame that the second one was a dud). I like a show/story that has horrifying enemies and as a viewer makes me fear for the life of the amazing good protagonist. I don’t care for safe writing. I like seeing main characters die as long as there’s a balance of Justice on the other side.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
In all honesty Demon Slayer being finished in 23 volumes is a good thing. It can allow the anime to tell the full story from beginning to end. Dragging a story can be a potential negative tbh.

Last edited:

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I seriously enjoy the show so much that I feel like they’ve done such an amazing job with the story if they try and milk it beyond Muzan and his 12 they would begin to ruin something almost flawless.
After the movie my sentiment is I want to see Tanjiro and his crew grow to be Hashira. I want to see a couple more significant deaths on the good guys side and ultimately have the satisfaction of Muzan get ripped to shreds. If they deliver that and end the series Id feel like we have a new GOAT. I’m from the DBZ generation and as an adult I gained a huge appreciation from more mature writing like what I found in Naruto, Attack on titan, Tokyo ghoul, and now with Demon Slayer. Naruto has a soft spot in my heart as far as nostalgia but I hate how the writing always leaned on good guys dying mercilessly and the bad guys always ended up with a sob story to explain their actions. I love the more mature stories where main characters die, but ultimately those bad guys that broke your heart get theirs in the end. Tokyo Ghoul really nailed that for me in the first series (a shame that the second one was a dud). I like a show/story that has horrifying enemies and as a viewer makes me fear for the life of the amazing good protagonist. I don’t care for safe writing. I like seeing main characters die as long as there’s a balance of Justice on the other side.
Although I've only read up to where the current arc of the anime is at, those who've read the entire manga have said it ends rather abruptly so I cannot confirm whether all your wishes come to fruition.

I'm sure the Anime will take certain liberties considering the Anime is probably more popular than the manga was.

Last edited:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Although I've only read up to what the current arc of the Anime is at, those who've read the whole thing have said the mange ends rather abruptly so I cannot confirm whether all your wishes come to fruition.

I'm sure the Anime will take certain liberties considering the Anime is probably more popular than the manga was.

:merchant:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Finally caught up on Jobless Reincarnation season 2. Thought it was a significant step down from the first season

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

I’m from same generation as u maybe a little further back think sailor moon and ronin warriors yyh might of been before dbz can’t recall
I’ll say this I haven’t seen s2 yet granted I know what happens but if they have still adapted this as good as usual and from the comments they have imo good chance it can dethrone dbz for me
I’ve read it and I have no issues whatsoever with how it ended without spoiling shyt all I can say expect the unexpected with this series death in this series is high probability regardless of who u are
This ain’t on some friendship or talk no jujutsu shyt it’s u gonna get this work
Mugen train death is a sign of things to come