KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
got crunchyroll but don't know what to watch :heh:

Any battle shounens or fantasy like shield hero :banderas: i don't know about? :mjgrin:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
My watchlist for next season.

Demon Slayer
AoT
The Genius Prince's Guide to Raising a Nation Out of Debt
Osauma Ranking
Platinum End
Vanitas no Carte
Dragon Quest: Adventures of Dai
Realist Hero
My Dress-Up Darling

Not even sure if I'll keep watching Platinum End, but definitely the season to catchup on some other stuff.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
https://youtu.be/VKsJclVpzA0

'Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?' Season IV Posts English-Subtitled Teaser, Main Staff

:blessed: this season is dark as hell and violent no one is safe :whew:

The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten Light Novels Get TV Anime

Everyone loved this book series never read it but it’s a wholesome series with great reviews it’s on my read list tho

this series could actually be good but they are committed to dumbing shyt down to a pathetic level at every opportunity

interesting world set up
nice progression system
cool take on factions
identifiable styles of fighting

but fukk all that - some remedial ass cornball weirdo with big titties and a weird complex for the MC gotta be diddy all up in the screen. its legit incredible how some studios take the safe road of aiming low when there's a genuinely good foundation to work with

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
this series could actually be good but they are committed to dumbing shyt down to a pathetic level at every opportunity

interesting world set up
nice progression system
cool take on factions
identifiable styles of fighting

but fukk all that - some remedial ass cornball weirdo with big titties and a weird complex for the MC gotta be diddy all up in the screen. its legit incredible how some studios take the safe road of aiming low when there's a genuinely good foundation to work with

For me it’s my fav novel to read out of all of them even with the spin-offs being flames I have it slightly above Mushoku tensei
I know this season the creator is involved so hopefully that can fix the damn pacing so we’ll see because this arc is the best one they bout to hit but not sure if they gonna do a split cour for it

as far as hestia goes I can see where ur coming from but in the books she isn’t like the anime sure she bout him but she is way toned down so I’m guessing cuz she is a popular character they upped her stupidity simple as that

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
For me it’s my fav novel to read out of all of them even with the spin-offs being flames I have it slightly above Mushoku tensei
I know this season the creator is involved so hopefully that can fix the damn pacing so we’ll see because this arc is the best one they bout to hit but not sure if they gonna do a split cour for it

as far as hestia goes I can see where ur coming from but in the books she isn’t like the anime sure she bout him but she is way toned down so I’m guessing cuz she is a popular character they upped her stupidity simple as that
haven't read it yet, but knowing that makes me more comfortable with my decision to check out source material more often these days

the groundwork for that series is better than shield hero, slime, and a lot of other stuff easily

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
haven't read it yet, but knowing that makes me more comfortable with my decision to check out source material more often these days

the groundwork for that series is better than shield hero, slime, and a lot of other stuff easily

tends to be the case with most series
I feel series would be better if adapted more properly it’s not horrible adapted but pacing or timing for certain areas should have more impact
S2 was horrible adaptation I still enjoyed it but the fight was way more intense and longer and moves that weren’t in the anime were in the novel for the familia battle fight

its not as high quality as Mushoku tensei story telling but it’s world building and all the characters have depth in it is what i love about it and the mc progression is great not OP but just right
Bell has a harem in a sense but it’s clear he is bout Aiz as story goes
Spin-off is just as good main series also u learn a lot bout other familias
And then u got familia spin-off also I haven’t read yet
One is about ryu and other is about freya and one about freya from what I heard goes as far back as Zeus familia being alive too

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
https://youtu.be/VKsJclVpzA0

'Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?' Season IV Posts English-Subtitled Teaser, Main Staff

:blessed: this season is dark as hell and violent no one is safe :whew:

The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten Light Novels Get TV Anime

Everyone loved this book series never read it but it’s a wholesome series with great reviews it’s on my read list tho

Oh yeah, I remember you put me into Is It Wrong..., haven't watched the 3rd season yet. Need to get on that before the 4th drops.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
tends to be the case with most series
At some point I had to conceded that the original source material is in 90% of cases the superior story. Even if it's on an inferior media.

In most cases the best you can hope for is that the adaptation decay is minimal. Adaptations will almost never improve upon the source in any meaningful way overall.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
At some point I had to conceded that the original source material is in 90% of cases the superior story. Even if it's on an inferior media.

In most cases the best you can hope for is that the adaptation decay is minimal. Adaptations will almost never improve upon the source in any meaningful way overall.
from black clover to gundam that's really not true or a black and white thing :manny:

hell fire force the anime had people actually thinking there was something special about it. production and reshaping certain stuff goes a long ways and like a lot of stuff its hit or miss

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
from black clover to gundam that's really not true or a black and white thing :manny:

hell fire force the anime had people actually thinking there was something special about it. production and reshaping certain stuff goes a long ways and like a lot of stuff its hit or miss
Anime is usually by many considered to be a superior media to books because it's far more visual. Of course you'll get handlers of the media that can master it's presentation but is the actual story superior? You're still faced with somebody else's version of a story the original author wrote. Usually the stuff that shines in the story is going to be stuff the original author created. You have animation studios like Bones and Shaft that are masterful at taking stories and transcribing them to anime but at the end of the day people simply hope they can remain faithful to the source.

The author wrote those characters, they created that world. In 90% of cases they understand it best. It's going to be a rare thing that someone else takes what they created and makes it superior.