tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
DS episode was fire. Great action and animation as expected. Good flashback sequence for both Tanjiro and Tegen. Tbh Inosuke was annoying in S1, but he has been much more useful and actually funny in S2 so far. It seems each of Tegen's wives has a different personality trait based on first impressions. shyt def about to go down next episode.

Also rewatching AoT man the Sasha scenes hit even harder than on my first watch. :mjcry:

Gabi is annoying af, but man she is honestly irritating even at the beginning. They introduce Falco who I actually like a lot, but Gabi I don't think I need to say more.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
One of the things this series does best is create a sense of urgency, of rising stakes and that's apparent this week with Tengen.

Agreed. Then coming off Mugen Train, we know what the upper moon demons are capable of now. Those fukkers do not play. So there's a lot of concern about how they can beat Daki, what sacrifices may be made in the process, and how Tanjiro will adapt to this threat after watching Rengoku die.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Why are all Tengen's spy wives so scanty clad?

They are Kunoichi :why:

Real Kunoichi didn't fight much outside of covert assassinations they were spies and commonly used sex as a weapon :gucci:

Not to mention they were infiltrating a whore house it'd be odd if they weren't scantily clad:skip:

I'm so glad Japan hasn't been poisoned by "wokeness" its one of the main reasons anime/manga is selling so well these days
People are sick of that self-righteous puritanical mentality infesting western media:wow:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Finished up watching Faraway Palidan story and worldbuilding is pretty good. I mostly enjoyed it. Granted animation did feel cheap and underwhelming at times. Hopefully, it gets better when S2 comes. I'd give it 8/10.