Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Sundays watching AoT and Demon Slayer back to back. :blessed: kind of weak beyond that tho.

Nice

@Black_Panther_JS

Time for you to do your special council duties and get back to me with what’s popping on this schedule

giphy.gif

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I watched all of Jobless reincarnation season 1
I liked it :ehh:
From going in I heard the main char Rudy was a POS and was on the :sitdown: wave but to keep it 100 he seems more like a dumbass than anything. When I think of :sitdown: characters I think the main character of happy sugar life etc. Rudeus is an interesting character but the situations he finds himself in are mostly a result of basic stupidity:hubie:

Eris was a character I didn't like at first but she grew on me. Once I reached the tutoring part, I swtched from the dubs to subs because her dub voice alone. In JP she sounds hyperactive but otherwise normal while in ENG she sounds like a crackhead version of jinx from league of legends. I generally prefer dubs and always give them a chance but dubset lawst :beli:

The superd has me :dead: everytime he does something. Why did they add an institutionalized breh to this show :laff: he's way too hard for everything that's going on. Even his backstory had him speaking on harsh realities that kept getting darker every turn. He is also carrying his group so hard the other main characters barely have to try anymore.

I will say that they could be more focused by chilling on the ecchi scenes. I dont have something seriously against the concept but in this show it seems shoehorned in since the universe rudy is in takes itself seriously otherwise. Eris' grandfather is probably the biggest example of this since it adds nothing to his character.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I watched all of Jobless reincarnation season 1
I liked it :ehh:
From going in I heard the main char Rudy was a POS and was on the :sitdown: wave but to keep it 100 he seems more like a dumbass than anything. When I think of :sitdown: characters I think the main character of happy sugar life etc. Rudeus is an interesting character but the situations he finds himself in are mostly a result of basic stupidity:hubie:

Eris was a character I didn't like at first but she grew on me. Once I reached the tutoring part, I swtched from the dubs to subs because her dub voice alone. In JP she sounds hyperactive but otherwise normal while in ENG she sounds like a crackhead version of jinx from league of legends. I generally prefer dubs and always give them a chance but dubset lawst :beli:

The superd has me :dead: everytime he does something. Why did they add an institutionalized breh to this show :laff: he's way too hard for everything that's going on. Even his backstory had him speaking on harsh realities that kept getting darker every turn. He is also carrying his group so hard the other main characters barely have to try anymore.

I will say that they could be more focused by chilling on the ecchi scenes. I dont have something seriously against the concept but in this show it seems shoehorned in since the universe rudy is in takes itself seriously otherwise. Eris' grandfather is probably the biggest example of this since it adds nothing to his character.

:dead:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So yeah like the other poster I just started watching Mushoku Tensei on episode 5. I got to say I hate these spirited away type anime but this shyt is pretty good not even gonna lie
It's because you're watching one of the pioneers that many of these other shows copied. Most of the older Isekai shows are solid. I'm talking stuff that has origins that date back to the early 2010s and before. With Mushoku Tensei yeah it's getting made now as an anime but it dates back to the early 2010s before everybody started making isekai light novels. A lot of these modern shows feel like poor mans clones of The Familiar of Zero to be honest. All that ecchi stuff from Mushoku Tensei feels like it was inspired by The Familiar of Zero.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Haven’t watched anime the past year, starting Promised Neverland s2 for casual viewing
eQ6ovlg.gif

Watch Jujutsu Kaisen instead. These dudes really like Jobless Reincarnated (I haven't seen it), so watch that too.

You want casual viewing? Watch Aggretsuko or MHA.

Just don't watch The Promised Neverland s2
eQ6ovlg.gif

You're welcome.