winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i really like the anime so I’m gonna pick up novel also
I'm not gonna say it's entirely similar but it gives me Spice and Wolf vibes. It also has a straight up romance with no bs or drama. At some point the main characters just became a couple and the plot moved on without drawing it out. The emotionless sister hero is kinda weird though.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Finished Vivy. Not as good as some people hyped it up to be. It's aight.

Binging Ranking of Kings. This shyt is dope :banderas:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This has been my least favourite season of JOJO so far :yeshrug:. I don't know if it's the anime adaptation but the story feels rushed and not as impactful as other parts. Can any manga brehs comment?

Is the second half amazing or more of the same ?

My 2021 anime of the year
I thought it was kinda mid too but its more because of how it changes the setup from other Jojo runs. That and the soundtrack for this season is straight up bad compared to others.

Every Jojo season is more or less carried by the villain - or a cracked protagonist. They don't let this protag establish herself for shyt and the villains get even less love. It feels rushed in a lot of ways.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Alot of :dame: in this show

too many dudes full on crying on the battlefield. Ole boy was too into Baji, to the point he was holding him in his arms. The other guy a few episodes back sold out his whole crew because he said Pah meant the world to him

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
I thought it was a nice little series that's well animated and didn't overstay it's welcome. I didn't hear any hype so I'm wondering what you heard.

I saw it listed as one of the animes of the year either on some posts here or some other ranking I saw elsewhere maybe a YouTube video. I can see why people would like it but for me it was just mid. I feel the same way with Tokyo Revengers, something I couldn't even finish. I'm having a hard time finishing 86 as well. Story just became uninteresting.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
I saw it listed as one of the animes of the year either on some posts here or some other ranking I saw elsewhere maybe a YouTube video. I can see why people would like it but for me it was just mid. I feel the same way with Tokyo Revengers, something I couldn't even finish. I'm having a hard time finishing 86 as well. Story just became uninteresting.
When it first came out, the general sentiment in the thread was that it was above average. Felt like not much was happening each episode despite building to something. The bear was the star of the show

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria

Yeah this part of the novel was near skip status for me. :francis:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Alot of :dame: in this show

too many dudes full on crying on the battlefield. Ole boy was too into Baji, to the point he was holding him in his arms. The other guy a few episodes back sold out his whole crew because he said Pah meant the world to him
It is getting a 2nd season. More fukkery whenever that comes out.