MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I finished 86, as they are going on break till March. Right now for me, I don't even care about the 86 squad. Now I am no read gang on this, but as of right now, there is just a ton of 'death seeking', except for Raiden. However the way how 86 ended, as with the previous boss battle earlier, those kinds of moments I think are the best payoff.

It's how in a dream scenario, or afterlife, there is no fighting and everyone is at peace.

I think though Shin needs to stop it with his depression shyt, which I know is something that isn't over time, but that dude feels a need to just be on the battlefield and is losing his sanity.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I finished 86, as they are going on break till March. Right now for me, I don't even care about the 86 squad. Now I am no read gang on this, but as of right now, there is just a ton of 'death seeking', except for Raiden. However the way how 86 ended, as with the previous boss battle earlier, those kinds of moments I think are the best payoff.

It's how in a dream scenario, or afterlife, there is no fighting and everyone is at peace.

I think though Shin needs to stop it with his depression shyt, which I know is something that isn't over time, but that dude feels a need to just be on the battlefield and is losing his sanity.
If you ever change your mind and don't feel like buying
Download 86 Light Novel All Volumes Epub - jnovels
Site has annoying popups but almost any light novel you could ever want is there.

I buy my stuff on Amazon but I won't lie there's a few series I've used that site to try out before buying them.

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
This is an instance where reading the manga is unnecessary as the manga is finished already. You don't have that ongoing work keep the anime behind problem.

Promise Neverland and Tokyo Ghoul were also finished and they turned into crap over night. Sometimes Manga creators purposely subotage anime adaptions of their own work to force people into reading it.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
This has been my least favourite season of JOJO so far :yeshrug:. I don't know if it's the anime adaptation but the story feels rushed and not as impactful as other parts. Can any manga brehs comment?

Is the second half amazing or more of the same ?

OddTaxi Movie

My 2021 anime of the year

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
How do you try and steal a bike FROM the shop of the the older brother of the guy you are trying to gift? :mindblown:

Why did the MC think going to the enemy base SOLO would work in getting Baji back??

This Show stupidity keeps out doing itself every episode, I truly cant turn this show off at this point

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The second half of Re:Zero season 2 is my anime of the year. There were some other good shows but that blew me away with the quality. I wasn't an Emilia fan but by the end of that season I'm like who the hell is Rem?

The irony of Re:Zero abandoning its return by death gimmick and becoming a much better show for it.

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This has been my least favourite season of JOJO so far :yeshrug:. I don't know if it's the anime adaptation but the story feels rushed and not as impactful as other parts. Can any manga brehs comment?

Is the second half amazing or more of the same ?

Yea i'm not really feeling it. Some nikkas swear this is the best Jojo's as far as the Manga that is.