RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Not a fan of Tanjiro able to trade blows with an upper 6 demon, I know it's written like that for a reason but I'm kinda tired of him being such a low rank and being able to miraculously keep up. Guess I'm tires of Shonen lol

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Not a fan of Tanjiro able to trade blows with an upper 6 demon, I know it's written like that for a reason but I'm kinda tired of him being such a low rank and being able to miraculously keep up. Guess I'm tires of Shonen lol

:mjlol:Yeah, they gonna do that until the last moment of the last arc.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
:mjlol:Yeah, they gonna do that until the last moment of the last arc.

It's bullshyt inosuke and zenitsu encountered her 1st but tanjiro gets the first round :stopitslime:

Ufotable lucky they got the game in a stranglehold or else I might stop watching :lolbron:

I still Need to watch unlimited blade works :flabbynsick:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
It's bullshyt inosuke and zenitsu encountered her 1st but tanjiro gets the first round :stopitslime:

Ufotable lucky they got the game in a stranglehold or else I might stop watching :lolbron:

I still Need to watch unlimited blade works :flabbynsick:

you see ladies and gentlemen this specimen is a no read gang member. Don't be like him. read the manga.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
you see ladies and gentlemen this specimen is a no read gang member. Don't be like him. read the manga.
This is an instance where reading the manga is unnecessary as the manga is finished already. You don't have that ongoing work keep the anime behind problem.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Facts :mjgrin:

Nah, as it unfolds the reasoning & leveling system becomes more apparent and things start to make more sense as to why X is able to compare with Y. You can stay #NoReadGang but you have to be patient.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Funniest part of this show, is the MC literally completely forgot about this girl's existence for 12 WHOLE YEARS & just saw her name on the news on some :ooh:

:mjlol:

Edit this shower scene :dame:, they having too much fun

Last edited: