Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
#NoReadgang after Promise Neverland, Tokyo Ghoul, and the rest of the subpar adaptions.

floyd2.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
#NoReadgang after Promise Neverland, Tokyo Ghoul, and the rest of the subpar adaptions.

floyd2.jpg
What did me in was Bottom Tier Character Tomozaki. Just got tired of getting 1/5th of the full story then being abandoned. For the most part anime isn't a stand alone product. It's a commercial for something else.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I feel like if the LN does well, they'll go for a 3rd season to boost sales for newer volumes (at worst, they'll do it to boos the sales of the last volume).

sales are good for it as far as I know when I have checked also it’s not just sales it’s tv ratings and streaming cuz arifureta has massive streaming ratings but okay sales and it got picked up quickly so it’s a combination of both or one or the other usually

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I got to episode 4 of Tokyo Revengers, and the end scene might be the worst anime scene I've ever seen :mjlol:

Why did his boy push him??

How did the guy figure out the whole plot in 2 seconds lol

why did the friend jump???

the evil character pushing up his glasses trope at the end :russ:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
It could happen. Probably not any time soon.
Is 86 not popular?

I don't mean Demon Slayer popular, since apparently that's cocaine laced ice cream for the kids

but popular compared to the typical anime that gets multiple seasons? the stupid one with the skull face (overlord?) gets like 5 seasons

86 is crack. Random but Shin is everything Squall was supposed to be in FF8

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Is 86 not popular?

I don't mean Demon Slayer popular, since apparently that's cocaine laced ice cream for the kids

but popular compared to the typical anime that gets multiple seasons? the stupid one with the skull face (overlord?) gets like 5 seasons

86 is crack. Random but Shin is everything Squall was supposed to be in FF8

it is popular enough for s2 from what sales and streaming numbers have shown but still be sometime before next one comes out so they can get further ahead of source material
I haven’t seen the 2nd part of s1 so I don’t know where it will end but I have a idea where depending on pace I read the novels by the way