Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Brehs, I'm on episode 17 of Akame Ga Kill and am wondering what chapter should I start with in the manga if I want to pick up from where I'm at?

Also, I watched the first three episodes of Trinity Seven and am really enjoying it. I like that Arata has some confidence and isn't the usual meek, blushing lame you usually get in series like this.

Chapter 33.5/34

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I caught up on that racist ass show Terra Formers, the last episode was the epitome of :mjcry:

Talk about crushing images/expectations man..
I thought the eel man was a straight OG monster killing machine but sadly it appears...

he's a simp that shares his girl and the kid.. is not his son :mj:

These last two eps were pretty great, I already like this show way more than I should but if the rest of the series stays on this level it might get an official :salute:.

Leave it to the Japanese though to make a series full of questionable racist undertones and have a German guy called Adolf be the most likable character in the entire story. :deadrose:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
i just got back to watch anime. one of my fav manga was made to anime.... Terra Formar im about watch that and anime on netflix about boy in spaceship. i was hoping Kaiji new series would premier already after i watch the last one four years ago

Uri

Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
These last two eps were pretty great, I already like this show way more than I should but if the rest of the series stays on this level it might get an official :salute:.

Leave it to the Japanese though to make a series full of questionable racist undertones and have a German guy called Adolf be the most likable character in the entire story. :deadrose:

I thought the exact same thing when I got farther into the anime :dead:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
:scust:

If that's the way you feel then :ufdup::manny:

:mjcry:

I aint saying its not piff :whoa: I devoured that shyt like scooby snacks but theres a few things thats really buggin me, for one I hate this p*ssy nikka tatsumi after he picked up incursio :pacspit: he was rawer with the broadsword those first few episodes he aint even using it right, triple og homo thug bulat was turning dudes into blood mist with that spear shyt and you got tatsumi punching ppl :dwillhuh:

also i aint feeling the harem undertones, like damn near every bytch on the show wants tatsumis wack ass but lubba lubba aint got no love left:mjcry:

and i REALLY want tats to go heel and end up with the jaegers at this point

and finally wave >>>>>

but hey if the manga is more fleshed out than i guess i might try it

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I aint saying its not piff :whoa: I devoured that shyt like scooby snacks but theres a few things thats really buggin me, for one I hate this p*ssy nikka tatsumi after he picked up incursio :pacspit: he was rawer with the broadsword those first few episodes he aint even using it right, triple og homo thug bulat was turning dudes into blood mist with that spear shyt and you got tatsumi punching ppl :dwillhuh:

also i aint feeling the harem undertones, like damn near every bytch on the show wants tatsumis wack ass but lubba lubba aint got no love left:mjcry:

and finally wave >>>>>

You haven't read the manga? :ufdup:

Uri

Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA

and finally wave >>>>>

It wouldn't hurt breh :mjcry:

On another note, I just looked at the chapter 54 raw and JESUS CHRIST :ahh:

:mjcry:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Already got my list of stuff I'll check out in the Winter 2015 season
neregate.com-Winter-2014-2015-Anime-Chart-v1.jpg

Absolute Duo
Aldnoah Zero S2
Assassination Classroom
Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata
Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor Exodus
Shinmai Maou No Testament
Seiken Tsukai no World Break
Kuroko no Baske 3
Isuca
Dog Days 3
Durarara!! X2
Tokyo Ghoul S2

I'm kinda lukewarm on these but I'll still watch likely.
Sengoku Musou
Juuou Mujin No Fafnir
Junketsu No Maria