kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i cant remember one character getting killed as soon as they were introduced (not from night raid or the jaegers) so plz stop it....and the only ones that had the backstory shown then killed that same ep were
bulat (sorta) and sheele
so plz stop with all the fukking over exaggeration....just cuz its different from the norm doesnt mean its a bad thing, i for one find it refreshing :manny:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
i just dont watch Akame Ga Kill b/c the main character got a weak ass powersuit :yeshrug:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i cant remember one character getting killed as soon as they were introduced (not from night raid or the jaegers) so plz stop it....and the only ones that had the backstory shown then killed that same ep were
bulat (sorta) and sheele
so plz stop with all the fukking over exaggeration....just cuz its different from the norm doesnt mean its a bad thing, i for one find it refreshing :manny:
It's hard to care about characters that die within three or so episodes of being introduced. That's not enough time to develop them or get attached to them. kill off Akame then I'll care. They aren't killing off real main characters IMO. For the most part they're killing off fluff characters created for the specific purpose of dying who are also very short lived.
Bulat
was the only one I really felt had an impact in dying. Mind you I haven't seen past episode 16 or 17 but I suspect transformer is gonna get it next.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You nikkas cosigning the death rates is tripping. Claiming they assassins and what you expect lol...nikkas get bodied the same episode they introduced. Like whats the point. You ok with the bodies getting dropped but not thinking how the product could be a lot better if you had more backstory and value to the character. You only learn shot about somebody right before they die and have they flashback and backstory told. You got 1st tier and second tier characters getting dropped like they fukking putties from power rangers.

:rudy: stop bytchin ol dramatic ass nikka.

You exaggerating the hell out of the deaths. By my count only 6-7 prominent characters were killed in 20 eps.

Terraformars killed twice that many before the first chapter.

In Attack On Titan, Levi's squad got introduced and completely wiped out two episodes later. All named characters.

Akame handles deaths better than most series I've read. No need for asspulls or dues ex machinas, and convincing fake outs :ehh:

the only character I'd say was introduced and killed off quickly was

Chelsea. And they still gave her some shine

The pace is off only cause the anime is skipping lots of shyt now. Maybe this series should have waited a little longer to have a anime greenlit. Had the started production right now they could have stuck to the manga faithfully and ended the first season in the cathedral. Then you'd just start season 2 with the Shura arc.

Kinda mad they skipped that tbh. Missed out on a ton of character development for the remaining Jaegars, didn't get to see Ran's backstory or Wave vs Shura.

i just dont watch Akame Ga Kill b/c the main character got a weak ass powersuit :yeshrug:

Co-sign this is my only gripe. Tatsumi's power is wack as fukk, the first few eps I was anticipating him getting a cool imperial arm. When he inherited that wack ass armor :beli: his fights have been boring since

Last edited:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
I need to get on that Unlimited Blade Works. I already know it's the best s*** to drop without watching it yet too :wow:

Also need a HD series rip of Hunter, I need the goat on my hard drive :songz:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
SN1
I watched Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Bride recently knowing that Samurai Girls was the prequel but I thought Samurai Girls hadn't aired yet for whatever reason so I watched the sequel before the original but I liked it a lot. I'll have to watch Samurai Girls next even though I spoiled most of it for myself. Other than that I'm struggling to find anything I want to watch. Definitely gotta watch Afro Samurai at some point.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
:rudy: stop bytchin ol dramatic ass nikka.

You exaggerating the hell out of the deaths. By my count only 6-7 prominent characters were killed in 20 eps.

Terraformars killed twice that many before the first chapter.

In Attack On Titan, Levi's squad got introduced and completely wiped out two episodes later. All named characters.

Akame handles deaths better than most series I've read. No need for asspulls or dues ex machinas, and convincing fake outs :ehh:

the only character I'd say was introduced and killed off quickly was

Chelsea. And they still gave her some shine

The pace is off only cause the anime is skipping lots of shyt now. Maybe this series should have waited a little longer to have a anime greenlit. Had the started production right now they could have stuck to the manga faithfully and ended the first season in the cathedral. Then you'd just start season 2 with the Shura arc.

Kinda mad they skipped that tbh. Missed out on a ton of character development for the remaining Jaegars, didn't get to see Ran's backstory or Wave vs Shura.

Co-sign this is my only gripe. Tatsumi's power is wack as fukk, the first few eps I was anticipating him getting a cool imperial arm. When he inherited that wack ass armor :beli: his fights have been boring since

N1gga ya math is horrible...I'm not going to go through the lsit of people murked in that series that was not just background, you fkking clown. I'm not comparing other animes to this cause I'm not watching sh1t like terroformars and the point is not to compare it to specific animes. Dudes like you just sit here and be like:blessed: at another death when you know its coming anyway. Important people die in the show and generally I'm all about character deaths but lets not act there was any character development to make this really add anything than a superficial body count. All I'm saying is show would be way better if they planned this out better.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Picked up this Super Robot anime called Jeeg.

The theme song so damn hard been bumping it on repeat since the second episode

1aStartWithTheHeadNod2.gif

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Just watched the last Akame. They should've just left Shura out if they were gonna just throw him in for one ep. Dude did some serious scumbag shyt that made me DESPISE that fukk. And I ever hardly do that with characters in manga :heh:

And smh at Wave getting thrown in the bushes again...
Dude stepped up in the manga when he had to and gave Shura THAT WORK that was so well deserved. I was really anticipating that scene in animation form :mjcry::mjcry: