Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
7 Deadly Sins just keeps getting better. I'm guessing King's wrong about Ban.

Parasyte has been great. I didn't see that death coming :mjcry:

Fate/Stay aint doing it for me. Just like Zero there's a lot of characters but I don't care about any of them or that Grail War. Just show the fights.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps

Fate/Stay aint doing it for me. Just like Zero there's a lot of characters but I don't care about any of them or that Grail War. Just show the fights.

lovin this anime

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I caught up on that racist ass show Terra Formers, the last episode was the epitome of :mjcry:

Talk about crushing images/expectations man..
I thought the eel man was a straight OG monster killing machine but sadly it appears...

he's a simp that shares his girl and the kid.. is not his son :mj:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

agree on all accounts especially fate/stay...finally caught up with it since i dropped it on its 2nd ep and just like fate/zero they give u a dope fight that leave u like :krs: cuz of the visuals then the nxt two eps are just a straight struggle to get thru :snoop:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Trinity Seven was dope even in the serious moments shyt gets sexual :heh:

He tells Liese that he's gonna get her out of that altered space/time area and grab her t*ts raw, and then ends up grabbing Lilith's and thanks her for always being there :mjlol: :dead:

:mjcry:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I caught up on that racist ass show Terra Formers, the last episode was the epitome of :mjcry:

Talk about crushing images/expectations man..
I thought the eel man was a straight OG monster killing machine but sadly it appears...

he's a simp that shares his girl and the kid.. is not his son :mj:
That show is buns. Dropped after 3 episodes

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, I'm on episode 17 of Akame Ga Kill and am wondering what chapter should I start with in the manga if I want to pick up from where I'm at?

Also, I watched the first three episodes of Trinity Seven and am really enjoying it. I like that Arata has some confidence and isn't the usual meek, blushing lame you usually get in series like this.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Brehs, I'm on episode 17 of Akame Ga Kill and am wondering what chapter should I start with in the manga if I want to pick up from where I'm at?

Also, I watched the first three episodes of Trinity Seven and am really enjoying it. I like that Arata has some confidence and isn't the usual meek, blushing lame you usually get in series like this.

I just finished all the episodes like 15 min ago and i feel lie its not worth picking up the manga breh, i know its not done but as it goes on its dragging for me a bit