Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
I just finished watching this anime called Noragami, on Netflix. Really solid, it's a weird mix of Soul Eater and Mushishi (if I had to compare).

It's the only anime I could think of that would be better suited as a "Slice of Life" anime and excluding most of the sword fighting.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA

Why does the anime gotta do us like this????? :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Just when Mine was in the cut in the manga, IN THE SAME PLACE, she goes down like this :wow: :mjcry:

Either way, she's got Budou on her kill belt, so it's aight :salute: :to: :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Yep this terra formars shyt is definitely racist

C6zlx.jpg

bigmanting

Banned
Daps
So I tried watching Sword Art Online up to episode 4, but shyt got boring, will it get better?

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Also Akame is diverging so vastly from the manga i'm kind of don't know whats going to happen lol

They are loosely following the manga at this point, but now I have no idea what's going to happen next :to:

Save us first Emperor :mjcry:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
They are loosely following the manga at this point, but now I have no idea what's going to happen next :to:

Save us first Emperor :mjcry:

what if mine get got in the manga :mjcry: she looking a lil too op atm, they always give them they crowning moment of awesome b4 they game of throne em :mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fate/Stay :whoo:
Archer gave him the business like he was his father :mjlol:, told em
"then die with your childish ideals, bytch ass nugga :birdman:"
And that assassin guy's sword technique was fire. It was like some Kenpachi shyt where instead of seeing his spirit lash out on some psycho imaginary violent after-image stuff, he shows his enemy them taking the hit;
on some "yeah.. that that image you see of you getting that work, its about to happen :troll:"

Akame... I was hoping they would go in the direction of making Tatsumi and Esdeath an item sense its kind of going alternative or splitting from the manga. Him and Mine haven't confessed whatever they got to one another anyway like in the manga but even in that, it seemed like it was more the chick than Tatsumi to begin with.

All I'm saying is.. breh need to get up on Esdeath :shaq: