tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Really nobody takes Kurena seriously. Frederica an actual child is more mature than her. Granted she didn't have to lay out the whole truth like that.

Dope episode. The Raiden & Shin exchange was very well done. As well as the realization Shin has the 2nd half of the episode.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Really nobody takes Kurena seriously. Frederica an actual child is more mature than her. Granted she didn't have to lay out the whole truth like that.

Dope episode. The Raiden & Shin exchange was very well done. As well as the realization Shin has the 2nd half of the episode.
That was the moment Frederica won me over. She snatched Kurena soul. "He doesn't even see you as a woman."

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Bleach with some 2021 animations will be dope. The Bankais in this arc :yes: especially old man yama :krs:

But they need to expand on a lot of stuff cause that ending was not good :no: and i need a true showcase of ichigo's powers
I hope they fix Bleach but I doubt it. When does an anime ever really come along adapting a work and fixing its flaws? Anime original content it typically inferior to the original work.

Also there's no way the full season has the production values of that trailer. If it did it would have the case to be the GOAT just off that alone.