Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Saying you didn't know what Napster was but knew Limewire is like saying you don't know who The Notorious B.I.G. was but know Guerilla Black.
I was born in 2000 why would I know what Napster is? Where would I have even heard about it? :mjlol:I never used LimeWire either I just know what it is, I wasn't on computers that much growing up. MySpace and YouTube were basically the extent of my familiarity with the internet and computers for a long time.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I was born in 2000 why would I know what Napster is? Where would I have even heard about it? :mjlol:I never used LimeWire either I just know what it is, I wasn't on computers that much growing up. MySpace and YouTube were basically the extent of my familiarity with the internet and computers for a long time.
Even being born in 2000 Napster is something you'd hear about along with MP3s. Napster and the iTunes music store are pretty much responsible for killing CDs. If you've ever downloaded music it's hard to imagine you hadn't come across file sharing programs which leads back to records of Napster.

I mean I know what an 8-track tape is and I've never heard music off one in my life and they weren't used in my lifetime.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Even being born in 2000 Napster is something you'd hear about along with MP3s. Napster and the iTunes music store are pretty much responsible for killing CDs. If you've ever downloaded music it's hard to imagine you hadn't come across file sharing programs which leads back to records of Napster.

I mean I know what an 8-track tape is and I've never heard music off one in my life and they weren't used in my lifetime.

We're talking about 2 different things breh :russ:You're talking about napsters influence but computers had almost no relevance during my childhood, I didn't get a laptop until 2012

It's like saying you can't know what anime is unless you're aware of what manga is which is certainly not true

Was napster some huge thing or something? You're making it seem like it's straight up impossible for me to not have heard of it

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
We're talking about 2 different things breh :russ:You're talking about napsters influence but computers had almost no relevance during my childhood, I didn't get a laptop until 2012

It's like saying you can't know what anime is unless you're aware of what manga is which is certainly not true

Was napster some huge thing or something? You're making it seem like it's straight up impossible for me to not have heard of it

Bruh…. :russ:

In all fairness…. Napster was HUGE!!!

Cuz we was back then coming from Cassette tapes and CDs

When Napster hit the scene it was like

giphy.gif

It changed everything and revolutionized the game

Cuz now we ain’t gotta go to stores to buy shyt. For the first time ever. You can download it.

If you don’t know about that….. then you gonna be shocked how long it took to download and album back then:mjlol:

@winb83 tell him:russ:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Bruh…. :russ:

In all fairness…. Napster was HUGE!!!

Cuz we was back then coming from Cassette tapes and CDs

When Napster hit the scene it was like

giphy.gif

It changed everything and revolutionized the game

Cuz now we ain’t gotta go to stores to buy shyt. For the first time ever. You can download it.

If you don’t know about that….. then you gonna be shocked how long it took to download and album back then:mjlol:

@winb83 tell him:russ:

Y'all are older so it actually had relevance. I was under the age of 10 and wasn't buying CDs so I had no use for napster
When I was a kid I was playing outside, watching Cartoon Network, or on my Gameboy or something like that. I didn't care about computers or downloading music:mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Y'all are older so it actually had relevance. I was under the age of 10 and wasn't buying CDs so I had no use for napster
When I was a kid I was playing outside, watching Cartoon Network, or on my Gameboy or something like that. I didn't care about computers or downloading music:mjlol:

But we still used to download anime too.

Streaming wasn’t want it was today so a lot of my Naruto, Bleach and Death Note watching back then was off the strength of downloading

I got a lot shows on my old hard drive

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
But we still used to download anime too.

Streaming wasn’t want it was today so a lot of my Naruto, Bleach and Death Note watching back then was off the strength of downloading

I got a lot shows on my old hard drive

I used to torrent heavy around 2012-2013. I had all the Naruto, Bleach, DBZ, One Piece, Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood episodes :wow:
Naruto, Bleach DBZ and OP had so many damn episodes it took me forever to download them. I'd have it download while I was sleep, wake up and my laptop would be hot af. My laptop fan eventually broke because of that:mjlol: