Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
My hero

MANGA Plus by SHUEISHA

Endgame officially coming for this series :lupe:

Black clover
MANGA Plus by SHUEISHA

:damn: :whew: He only at 50% too
MHA: Even though they're kids, that reaction is so unrealistic. Hell, what Bakugo said is about the closest to a real reaction to that kind of betrayal.

The ending though:mjlol:

BC: G shyt and 2nd Level dude just chilling commenting was a nice menacing touch.

6iKC7jI.png

demon-slayer-kimetsu-no-yaiba-chapter-73-pursuit-14.jpg

yXpXFMQ.png

demon-slayer-kimetsu-no-yaiba-chapter-73-pursuit-19.jpg

hMDAQ7S.png

demon-slayer-kimetsu-no-yaiba-chapter-74-daki-18.jpg

49kbx6c.png

demon-slayer-kimetsu-no-yaiba-chapter-74-daki-7.jpg

D93wqAc.png

demon-slayer-kimetsu-no-yaiba-chapter-74-daki-13.jpg
Said it before, DS is a masterclass in creating a faithful adaptation. When you know you have quality source material, you don't need to deviate from it for impact. That comes naturally just seeing it translated to a different medium.

Beautiful.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
shyt about to go down next episode of Demon Slayer :lupe:

Man Mushoku wrapped up today. The quality consistency from episode 1 to 23 (I think that was the final count) is insane. The love that this adaptation received is crazy. Worldbuilding, characters, and story are as good as you are gonna get. I know that the novels are top tier, but again the fact the anime is at around that same level is crazy. 10/10 for me. Was planning on reading 86 first since I already own the novels, but given the delay uncertainty their I might as well read MT first. Will start reading vol 1 first when I do.

A new bar is set for Ln adaptations.

Mieurko-chan also finished and it was a very weird Horror SoL (Might as well just call it SoL only tbh). The first 4 episodes were very middling, with lots of ecchi fanservice. Did get a lot better since then and the fan service got toned down a lot outside of the final episode. I'd say 7/10, but only if you like SoL.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Seems like Eris is out of the picture for a long time. Looking at the novel summaries she leaves at the end of LN6 and doesn't come back until LN15 possibly.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Catching up on 86. Lena's Uncle kept it real. Said this is our bed and we should lay in it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Next week I think at the end of the episode it might happen in 86. They probably gonna split it between 2 episodes.
By it I mean the reunion that the OP depicts at the end of it.