ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Akame Ga Kill 20...

I like the series but the pacing is too fast in the anime. In this episode.. they did a disservice rushing Shura's character like this. They should have taken their time to show much of a scumbag him and his squad was cause the shyt they did in the mangna was so heelish it was good to finally see some of them get whooped.
Like the Jaegar guy in blue gave Shura that work with the hands and embarrassed him in the manga, I was looking forward to seeing it in the anime :sadcam:

And of course, the build up to Lobbuck's death was much better in my opinion.

I don't know how the writer is gonna do it now though so its gonna get interesting :popcorn:

And One Piece, I know I'm not the only one that tried to make my hand do that Dragon Claw shyt :mjlol:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Told y'all akame was gonna have y'all :mjcry:

I knew from the get-go :mjcry:

Sucks that they skipped a lot of the manga, but, not too shabby. Just maybe, they can pull off this "original anime ending", regardless, that scene still had me :mjcry: with Lubba

:mjcry:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Akame Ga Kill 20...

I like the series but the pacing is too fast in the anime. In this episode.. they did a disservice rushing Shura's character like this. They should have taken their time to show much of a scumbag him and his squad was cause the shyt they did in the mangna was so heelish it was good to finally see some of them get whooped.
Like the Jaegar guy in blue gave Shura that work with the hands and embarrassed him in the manga, I was looking forward to seeing it in the anime :sadcam:

And of course, the build up to Lobbuck's death was much better in my opinion.

I don't know how the writer is gonna do it now though so its gonna get interesting :popcorn:

And One Piece, I know I'm not the only one that tried to make my hand do that Dragon Claw shyt :mjlol:

Thats my gripe about the anime that I been syaing from the get go. They offing people too quick that you have no real impact anymore. I mean the anime is on episode 20 and we've had about 15 people get murked. This not background people either. It's like someone has to die every episode. It get's to the point there is no real payoff or relief when someobdy gets body bagged cause you know its coming and there hasn't been enough development to make you feel any true way about them. I don't read the magna but what you said about ol'boy and us not finding out how much of a scumbag his crew was is a diservice. I mean i think we saw him in 2 epiosdes total and it's never fully explained what his purpose was even to the show.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Thats my gripe about the anime that I been syaing from the get go. They offing people too quick that you have no real impact anymore. I mean the anime is on episode 20 and we've had about 15 people get murked. This not background people either. It's like someone has to die every episode. It get's to the point there is no real payoff or relief when someobdy gets body bagged cause you know its coming and there hasn't been enough development to make you feel any true way about them. I don't read the magna but what you said about ol'boy and us not finding out how much of a scumbag his crew was is a diservice. I mean i think we saw him in 2 epiosdes total and it's never fully explained what his purpose was even to the show.
Yeah they need to chill on killing off all these characters.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This is why I stopped watching it. Way too many main stays getting wacked.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
In regards to AGK, I agree that people are getting got at an alarming rate, I disagree that it's losing its effect though. Even though they're around for a short amount of time, you still begin to feel for the characters. I'll admit though, this only applies to the main characters. I do get the feeling that Shura was supposed to be even more demonic. Maybe someday it'll get the FMA; Brotherhood treatment. I'd love to see more of the GAWD, Bulat. :obama:

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well now I'm finally caught up with Akame. Done the cathedral fight in the manga too. (That bytch really cut off Leone's titty :damn:) But just how many chapters did they skip from 18-20. They didn't show Shura's team at all :dwillhuh: And what about Susanoo?

I really fukks with this series. The author did a great job of developing both Night Raid and the Jaegars. It's cool how both sides see themselves as the honorable ones even though both sides of the conflict are in morally gray areas given that they're all killers. Makes them seem more human than the average crazed villain like Shura. It is also what makes the deaths a powerful tool. It's not like other series that kills characters like Attack On Titan or Terraformars where dudes get offed unceremoniously before you can remember their names. You see the characters on both sides mourn the deaths of their team long after they pass and how it effects their mental state and actions further down the line.

All that makes the tension in the fights more :lupe:. Every time Night Raid and the Jaegars square up you know it's a high chance a body gets dropped on either side. This is one of the few series that actually gets me with fake outs.(when Mine almost died from the explosion) Of course the fights themselves are top class in spite of how OP some characters seem.

As long as they don't kill Leone. :whew: she's def my fave. :rip: to my nikka though. He had some of the better fights

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
just started watching the fruits of grisaia shyt has like every damn genre near in it and goes everywhere but i actually enjoy a lot so far I'm current with it

also watching outbreak company pretty straight so far

letting akame ga kill get further ahead haven't watched in a while rather let it built last saw it when he was with easdeath on the island read the manga till chapter 52 so i know what to expect from what i read though the anime skipped chapters

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
the thing is tho if they were only gettin one season and a limited amount of eps, wtf did dudes expect if it is following the manga :dwillhuh:....the only thing that may have been bad was them skipping over ol dude side story but i mean if they part of the capital i automatically want em dead :yeshrug: i dont need to see every despicable act they've dun :manny:....plus they did say at the beginning if two imperial arms users fight somebody gettin bodied and these dudes hunting each other damn near every ep :ld:...clearly this anime isnt the norm where u go 15 eps until a death or some shyt and i think thats dope and seeing as how they are fukkING ASSASSINS it makes sense that a lot of them get bodied

Last edited:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
the thing is tho if they were only gettin one season and a limited amount of eps, wtf did dudes expect if it is following the manga :dwillhuh:....the only thing that may have been bad was them skipping over ol dude side story but i mean if they part of the capital i automatically want em dead :yeshrug: i dont need to see every despicable act they've dun :manny:....plus they did say at the beginning if two imperial arms users fight somebody gettin bodied and these dudes hunting each other damn near every ep :ld:...clearly this anime isnt the norm where u go 15 eps until a death or some shyt and i think thats dope and seeing as how they are fukkING ASSASSINS it makes sense that a lot of them get bodied

You took the words right out of my mouth :myman:

Let's see how they are going to end this brehs :mjcry:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
You nikkas cosigning the death rates is tripping. Claiming they assassins and what you expect lol...nikkas get bodied the same episode they introduced. Like whats the point. You ok with the bodies getting dropped but not thinking how the product could be a lot better if you had more backstory and value to the character. You only learn shot about somebody right before they die and have they flashback and backstory told. You got 1st tier and second tier characters getting dropped like they fukking putties from power rangers.