Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
BTW, they nailed Orsted. You can really tell Studio Bind was made with fans the source material and specifically made to adapt from the novels because they have been spot on with every character worth a damn.

I loved how they took 3 more months and delayed the current cour because they wanted more time and it paid off incredibly. You look at the issues A-1 been having with 86 and how Bind managed Mushoku Tensei and it's night and day.

I wonder how long they'll take for season 2. This first season went through 6 LN volumes and the end of volume 12 is actually the perfect ending for a potential season 2...but man, there's A LOT of SOL stuff until they reach that climax so maybe they'll pick up the pace until Vol 14.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@twan83 breh can you even IMAGINE the shyt they are gonna pull of in season 3 or 4 when THAT fight finally happens???? :damn: :damn: :blessed:

The animation :damn: :wow: :wow:

This was like reading back that chapter and boy, it was even better :blessed:

what part u referring to on THAT :lupe:

sad thing is English release gonna fall behind if they put anime out quickly and i dont read any WN at all only official releases for light novels :to:

bout to start this mha rewatch see how I really feel bout it and wonder if it’s one of those anime better than source material for me

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
what part u referring to on THAT :lupe:

sad thing is English release gonna fall behind if they put anime out quickly and i dont read any WN at all only official releases for light novels :to:

bout to start this mha rewatch see how I really feel bout it and wonder if it’s one of those anime better than source material for me

You gotta tell me where you are right now in the story because I don't wanna spoil you. Spoiler tag it for the brehs.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
You gotta tell me where you are right now in the story because I don't wanna spoil you. Spoiler tag it for the brehs.

Are you talking about

the 2nd Orsted fight where Rudeus ambushes him? Or is it the Labyrinth fight to save Zenith from that hydra.

I think we'll get the latter in season 2, part 2

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
BTW, they nailed Orsted. You can really tell Studio Bind was made with fans the source material and specifically made to adapt from the novels because they have been spot on with every character worth a damn.

I loved how they took 3 more months and delayed the current cour because they wanted more time and it paid off incredibly. You look at the issues A-1 been having with 86 and how Bind managed Mushoku Tensei and it's night and day.

I wonder how long they'll take for season 2. This first season went through 6 LN volumes and the end of volume 12 is actually the perfect ending for a potential season 2...but man, there's A LOT of SOL stuff until they reach that climax so maybe they'll pick up the pace until Vol 14.
Earliest I'd imagine is Winter 2023. Can't imagine S2 coming any sooner.

On another note I do think if the 86 team didn't care about quality of their episodes they wouldn't have any delays beyond next week's holiday. But more shows need to take at least 2 cour break. Or at the very least on do split cours. That is my biggest fear with Ousauma being run straight through 20 weeks straight.