twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Bottom Tier Character Tomozaki needs another season. I'm not saying it's exactly like Oregairu but in terms of quality it's on par with it. Been reading the light novels post anime and the Series is amazing. Arguably the best light novel series I'm reading next to 86.

I think I will enjoy oregairu more as novel than anime I mean I liked the anime but I feel it isn’t something I would wanna rewatch honestly but the climax I loved tho
Need to read the novels
I haven’t read bottom tier yet even tho I have it but I don’t have oregairu tho

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I think I will enjoy oregairu more as novel than anime I mean I liked the anime but I feel it isn’t something I would wanna rewatch honestly but the climax I loved tho
Need to read the novels
I haven’t read bottom tier yet even tho I have it but I don’t have oregairu tho
You sleeping on a gem.

The last season on Oregairu wasn't that good. From what I hear the whole series was mishandled. It was about Hachiman and Yukio falling in love with each other and the Anime played up Yui's and Iroha's roles. Hachiman was never into Yui like that.

To me though Aoi Hinami from Bottom Tier is more interesting than all the characters from Oregairu. She reminds me of Lugh from the Assassin show. All her interactions with people are fake and just a way for her to manipulate people. What she does at the end of volume 5 is disgusting. Her and Tomozaki wasn't seeing eye to eye at the and of the Anime but she went off the deep end there.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
My heart wants me to re-watch Hunter x Hunter but my brain wants me to finish FMA: Brotherhood first before re-watching anything :wow::wow:

Brotherhood the GOAT. Hunter X Hunter 2011 gets close imo

I been thinking about rewatching it too

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You sleeping on a gem.

The last season on Oregairu wasn't that good. From what I hear the whole series was mishandled. It was about Hachiman and Yukio falling in love with each other and the Anime played up Yui's and Iroha's roles. Hachiman was never into Yui like that.

To me though Aoi Hinami from Bottom Tier is more interesting than all the characters from Oregairu. She reminds me of Lugh from the Assassin show. All her interactions with people are fake and just a way for her to manipulate people. What she does at the end of volume 5 is disgusting. Her and Tomozaki wasn't seeing eye to eye at the and of the Anime but she went off the deep end there.

:dahell: so they anime misled that drastically with yui because that sounds like a really bad adaptation if she wasn’t nowhere near like that in book
I loved last scene cuz his interaction with yukio

bottom tier like that then I’ll speed up process of getting too it
Right now I’m knee deep in standing on million lives manga and novel of spirit chronicles

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just saw Sword Art Online Progressive: Aria of a Starless Night with the whole family
It’s recap but also with a lot of new scenes as it’s from Asuna POV and told from the progressive books
I really liked the movie and so did my kids and wife
It has a end credit scene which I posted bout month back it’s just a clip then announcement of next movie in 2022

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:dahell: so they anime misled that drastically with yui because that sounds like a really bad adaptation if she wasn’t nowhere near like that in book
I loved last scene cuz his interaction with yukio

bottom tier like that then I’ll speed up process of getting too it
Right now I’m knee deep in standing on million lives manga and novel of spirit chronicles
Hachiman never was into Yui like that. It was always Yukino. The anime didn't adapt a fair amount of Yukino scenes but did more Yui ones. It was presented like it was some sort of love triangle but Yukino and Hachiman liked each other and Yui liked Hachiman but she was a third wheel.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
262572603_455751802791016_8781054120986117770_n.jpg