winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You could've increased your intake if you dropped shyt like OP.:mjgrin:
I'll never understand that small group of people that passionately hate arguably the GOAT shonen series.

I mean Bakemonogatari is one of the most critical acclaimed works in anime. I watched it and wasn't for me. Not gonna pretend it's trash but everything ain't for everybody.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
I'll never understand that small group of people that passionately hate arguably the GOAT shonen series.

I mean Bakemonogatari is one of the most critical acclaimed works in anime. I watched it and wasn't for me. Not gonna pretend it's trash but everything ain't for everybody.

Bleach stans naturally dislike Naruto and/or One Piece because Bleach is an inferior series

All we can do is pray for our good brother @LordDeathwatch and hope he sees the light

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Bleach stans naturally dislike Naruto and/or One Piece because Bleach is an inferior series

All we can do is pray for our good brother @LordDeathwatch and hope he sees the light

Hyping Thousand Year Blood War like it wasn't garbage and marginalized multiple characters and gave more unexplained powerups to people who didn't need it. :mjlol:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
My nikka @twan83 said fukk it if @winb83 ain't going to represent for the degenerates in this thread I will carry his torch :pachaha:

:dead: what can I say I like what i like no shame
Guess my kids be catching strays like today
Her:Daddy watch fruit basket
Me: ya I need to I watched the OG need to watch this but does it have ecchi stuff in it too :lupe:
Her: daddy why u like ecchi shows with boobs and butt
Me: Let me enjoy my shyt damnit go to ur room and watch some damn sailor moon then

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
watching Macross 7. Basara shooting not bullets, but speaker pods onto enemy ships so he can serenade them with rock music is incredible stuff. It leans fully in the "power of music can change hearts" theme of SDF to the point of comedy. I think this is the kind of show that's fun if you don't think too hard about it and enjoy the fukkery.

49 episodes seems like a LOT for this kind of premise though. Might not be able to finish it all, but I like it so far in a corny & endearing kind of way.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
:dead: what can I say I like what i like no shame
Guess my kids be catching strays like today
Her:Daddy watch fruit basket
Me: ya I need to I watched the OG need to watch this but does it have ecchi stuff in it too :lupe:
Her: daddy why u like ecchi shows with boobs and butt
Me: Let me enjoy my shyt damnit go to ur room and watch some damn sailor moon then

What’s your top 5 ecchi anime :jbhmm:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
What’s your top 5 ecchi anime :jbhmm:

Not in order don’t want to be ranking brains bout which is what
And going by my anime list which gave it ecchi category makes it more complicated too

Yamada my first time
Mushoku tensei
How not to summon demon lord
High school dxd
Golden boy
No game no life

Honorable mention
High school of the dead
Kiss x sis
Prison school
Familiar zero

there’s more but I gotta look it up

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Not in order don’t want to be ranking brains bout which is what
And going by my anime list which gave it ecchi category makes it more complicated too

Yamada my first time
Mushoku tensei
How not to summon demon lord
High school dxd
Golden boy
No game no life

Honorable mention
High school of the dead
Kiss x sis
Prison school
Familiar zero

there’s more but I gotta look it up

I’ve seen 6 of those but I’ve heard of all of them except Familiar Zero

2 of them sound like level 10 fukkery based on the titles alone :mjlol:

I might have to watch some of them, I don’t watch ecchi like that but they never fail to entertain me and make me laugh, always prime fukkery:pachaha:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I’ve seen 6 of those but I’ve heard of all of them except Familiar Zero

2 of them sound like level 10 fukkery based on the titles alone :mjlol:

I might have to watch some of them, I don’t watch ecchi like that but they never fail to entertain me and make me laugh, always prime fukkery:pachaha:

they make me laugh and entertain me to no end
Some have good ass plots with it also
Some don’t and when it doesn’t don’t take it serious simple as that

I’m watching this right now Mother of goddess dormitory pure ecchi and fukkery with dumb plot but I like it