Have y'all seen Sakamoto, that show is hilarious:mjlol:
tumblr_o9ansmPjA71uea406o1_640.gifv

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@twan83 Alright that's not too bad, just have to keep them from bushing it once it slows down. Youngest is a teenage feminist, so I always have to hear about the fan service in almost every show.:francis:

Buzz, positive or negative, is still what pushes most of these shows.

Good luck with that then fan service ain’t really bad unless u make her watch this

Check out this anime I found on MyAniList: AniList

:russ: but it ain’t for kids tho :dead:
First damn scene had them thangs out uncut my daughter walked in like Dad what are u watching hentai i was like :whoa:
It ain’t like that but then again :youngsabo:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:laff::laff::laff:
The mental image of your daughter asking "Dad what are u watching hentai" is so funny to me idk why :mjlol:

breh they know I watch a lot of ecchi they even watch em themselves:deadmanny:
I let them as long as it ain’t absurd or if it’s my youngest daughter then na she can’t the other 2 are old enough
I watch what I watch I tell my kids u see it either walk away or sit down enjoy the fukkery

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Finished SDF Macross. Great story. Lot of memorable characters - none cooler than MVP Max; GOAT in and outside the Valkyrie. Minmay was annoying to start, and still annoying to end, but did have some strong moments as she slowly grew out of her childlike naivete and became more assertive. Hikaru develops from this arrogant kid who knows little to nothing about war to a seasoned veteran who understands his responsibilities as a soldier. Misa could do no wrong in my eyes, best and most compelling character of the trio.

That was also my 800th anime. Updated top 20 -

Cowboy Bebop
Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Tomorrow’s Joe
Yu Yu Hakusho
Hajime no Ippo
Aria
Sangatsu Lion
Gintama
Nana
'97 Berserk
Hunter x Hunter 2011
Kuzu no Honkai
Nodame Cantabile
Irresponsible Captain Tylor
Odd Taxi
Maison Ikkoku
FLCL
Samurai Champloo
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Serial Experiments Lain

Ongoing series that can make the list when more seasons are released - Bloom into You, Jujutsu Kaisen, Mushoku Tensei.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Finished SDF Macross. Great story. Lot of memorable characters - none cooler than MVP Max; GOAT in and outside the Valkyrie. Minmay was annoying to start, and still annoying to end, but did have some strong moments as she slowly grew out of her childlike naivete and became more assertive. Hikaru develops from this arrogant kid who knows little to nothing about war to a seasoned veteran who understands his responsibilities as a soldier. Misa could do no wrong in my eyes, best and most compelling character of the trio.

That was also my 800th anime. Updated top 20 -

Cowboy Bebop
Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Tomorrow’s Joe
Yu Yu Hakusho
Hajime no Ippo
Aria
Sangatsu Lion
Gintama
Nana
'97 Berserk
Hunter x Hunter 2011
Kuzu no Honkai
Nodame Cantabile
Irresponsible Captain Tylor
Odd Taxi
Maison Ikkoku
FLCL
Samurai Champloo
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Serial Experiments Lain

Ongoing series that can make the list when more seasons are released - Bloom into You, Jujutsu Kaisen, Mushoku Tensei.

800 different series or for example would Sangatsu no Lion Season 1 and 2 count as 2 different anime?

Either way :whew: