Consumed

Superstar
Daps
You almost got me doubled :wow: on my MAL it says I competed 415

Crazy thing is it still feels like I haven't seen enough. There's so much anime out there that you never run out of options.

Super popular stuff like Kaguya sama, Made in Abyss, Promised Neverland, Fire Force etc still on my to do list.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Crazy thing is it still feels like I haven't seen enough. There's so much anime out there that you never run out of options.

Super popular stuff like Kaguya sama, Made in Abyss, Promised Neverland, Fire Force etc still on my to do list.

Yeah same, there's so much stuff that I know I'll love or are acclaimed that I haven't even gotten to yet. There's always more out there and new stuff coming out too so you'll never feel like you've watched everything good as long as you're open minded

And there's stuff like Nana, Bakuman, Monster, Beck, Slam Dunk, etc... which are some of my favorite manga that I haven't even watched the anime for, so if I ever really needed somethingto watch that I know i'd love I could just watch those

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Yeah same, there's so much stuff that I know I'll love or are acclaimed that I haven't even gotten to yet. There's always more out there and new stuff coming out too so you'll never feel like you've watched everything good as long as you're open minded

And there's stuff like Nana, Bakuman, Monster, Beck, Slam Dunk, etc... which are some of my favorite manga that I haven't even watched the anime for, so if I ever really needed somethingto watch that I know i'd love I could just watch those
You could've increased your intake if you dropped shyt like OP.:mjgrin:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
One Piece is GOATed, I can't believe I read 705 chapters of Bleach tho :pachaha:
full
Negged.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Be the only member of the Big 3 to have their anime cancelled :huhldup: Naruto finished and One Piece is on episode 1000 still going strong :wow:
Canceled the anime and low key cancelled the manga too. :wow:

Even Shounen jump told this nikka
giphy.gif

The same company that still pays Togashi for writing 5 chapters of jibberish once every 5 years. :wow: