Consumed

Superstar
Daps

this is one of the main accounts for jjk spoilers hinting at season 2 coming next year. Jump Fiesta is mid December, can expect an official announcement then. Would make a lot of sense considering how quickly MAPPA is pushing out in demand projects.

if true, :blessed:

15d72341cf2004caa225dda1c331e74c28d63cc2.gifv

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Keijo was definitely up there with high levels of fukkery, but the action an animation was also pretty damn good. I actually enjoyed that series a lot. The characters and plot were dope too.

I tried watching Shinmoeta and couldn't get into it. Dropped that shyt after 3 episodes. Felt like they tried to hard with the fukkery and it came off corny and not funny.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Keijo was definitely up there with high levels of fukkery, but the action an animation was also pretty damn good. I actually enjoyed that series a lot. The characters and plot were dope too.

I tried watching Shinmoeta and couldn't get into it. Dropped that shyt after 3 episodes. Felt like they tried to hard with the fukkery and it came off corny and not funny.
Those love cookies killed me.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Not in order don’t want to be ranking brains bout which is what
And going by my anime list which gave it ecchi category makes it more complicated too

Yamada my first time
Mushoku tensei
How not to summon demon lord
High school dxd
Golden boy
No game no life

Honorable mention
High school of the dead
Kiss x sis
Prison school
Familiar zero

there’s more but I gotta look it up
No game no life is a legit good ass anime without the echi though. Especially the movie

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
watching Macross 7. Basara shooting not bullets, but speaker pods onto enemy ships so he can serenade them with rock music is incredible stuff. It leans fully in the "power of music can change hearts" theme of SDF to the point of comedy. I think this is the kind of show that's fun if you don't think too hard about it and enjoy the fukkery.

49 episodes seems like a LOT for this kind of premise though. Might not be able to finish it all, but I like it so far in a corny & endearing kind of way.

Macross 7 is one of my favs even tho it was one huge flaw the lack of a great villain IMO...... the movie and ovas were also dope its one of those shows where its best to sit back and enjoy the ride

This song is crack:ohlawd:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
watching Macross 7. Basara shooting not bullets, but speaker pods onto enemy ships so he can serenade them with rock music is incredible stuff. It leans fully in the "power of music can change hearts" theme of SDF to the point of comedy. I think this is the kind of show that's fun if you don't think too hard about it and enjoy the fukkery.

49 episodes seems like a LOT for this kind of premise though. Might not be able to finish it all, but I like it so far in a corny & endearing kind of way.
Macross 7 started off terrible for me

I don't think I enjoyed it really until 10+ episodes in. And by that point, I just embraced how ridiculous most of the premises were. I actually fukk with it heavy but its right at the top of my "I like it - but will never recommend it to anyone" piles of shows.

They got some jams tho fr :lawd:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
After watching the mid which is Cowboy Bebop live action. I had to go back and watch the GOAT. I forgot how good it was. :ohlawd: And somehow Netflix fukked it up. :scust:

Then it got me watching Hokuto no Ken, the show. The Ken's intro in the movie was way better. :ohlawd: