Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Macross 7 started off terrible for me

I don't think I enjoyed it really until 10+ episodes in. And by that point, I just embraced how ridiculous most of the premises were. I actually fukk with it heavy but its right at the top of my "I like it - but will never recommend it to anyone" piles of shows.

They got some jams tho fr :lawd:

basically how I feel about Inuyasha nowadays. Still go back and listen to the OSTs to this day, like the show, never gonna tell someone to watch 167 episodes of it.

Basara is so over the top that I can’t help but laugh at this, and it’s growing on me the more I watch.

I like how he’s performing these songs with all his heart and no one gives a fukk

“It’s Saturday Night. Do you feel the beat
full

“WHY ARE YOU HERE GO AWAY:damn:

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
basically how I feel about Inuyasha nowadays. Basara is so over the top that I can’t help but laugh at this, and it’s growing on me the more I watch.

I like how he’s performing these songs with all his heart and no one gives a fukk

“It’s Saturday Night. Do you feel the beat
full

“WHY ARE YOU HERE GO AWAY:damn:
I knew I was committed to Macross 7 when they asked that motherfukker to help keep a space station from falling into the sun - and he just turned the volume up :wow:

"we need HELP. NOW:damn: "

":unimpressed:...... Holy Lonely Night :mj:"

Got a Zentradi drummer. All arguments are irrelevant

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Finished episode 7 of Vivy and does anyone else notice a lot of similarities between this show and nier automata? *spoilers for nier automata

The robots in nier automata look like the engineering ai in Vivy.

Machines-02.png

ezvmc5iveaicp3j.jpg

The progress and general advancement of robots in which they gain more human purposes and desires that happens in the show Vivy also happens in nier automata. The A.I. robots in vivy start off with just basic tasks like cleaning and music, eventually start with running their own businesses, falling for humans and marrying them etc. while in nier they start off with just moving around doing very basic tasks, to having their own festivals, their own villages, and even eventually their own religion.

In both Vivy and Nier automata, robots/ai start off with 1 primary designated assignment. With Yorha unit 2B (2 battler) really being 2E (executor of other android units), she has 2 related assignments (with the "2B" one really being a cover so the other androids don't perceive her as a threat) but her mind is wiped so she only is aware of one of them 99% of the time, until she needs to start executing androids and gets it removed again.

In Vivy, Diva/Vivy is an idol and popstar and uses either that or another made up title to go under the radar, so she can stop the A.I. She's about that action too and will murk the other A.I if they test her. After having some real shyt goes down, Vivy gets her mind wiped and her purpose of stopping AI's advancement and inevitable war with humans is hidden from her.

This show is like a Nier automata set in the past :ohhh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Straight up, Happy Thanksgiving brehs.

the past few years been crazy…. Especially the past 2 years.

Personally at times I was going through some shyt, but the fukkery, the fights, the camaraderie kept me sane.

And I’m grateful for it

I hope y’all are having a Happy Thanksgiving.

We gonna make an attempt and come for that STICKY spot again in 2022.

Y’all gonna stop denying us what we’ve earned and are owed!

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Personally at times I was going through some shyt, but the fukkery, the fights, the camaraderie kept me sane.

And I’m grateful for it

negged

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps

And I’m grateful for it

I was having a good time until that fool popped up :smh:

Nope:unimpressed:

It's #FootOnNeck Season Unending.:mjgrin:

:laff::laff::laff: I’m dead, did him dirty

Happy thanksgiving breh :pachaha: