Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Not sure if they showed it yet but there's a scene where Frederica straight lays into one of the 86s with soul snatching ether. That was what won me over about her. She just gives it to people straight. Before then I kinda found her annoying.

Shin, Frederica, Vika, and Lena are what makes this series so good. To a lesser extent Shiden and Lerche. Originally I despised Lena but she leaped them all to be probably my favorite character of the series. Vika and Lerche don't show up till volume 5. Who knows if the anime even goes that long.

All I know is that the dialogue in the last episode didn't do it for me. Frederica continues to be :camby: in my book. I understand the point of the character, but I didn't need that character and continue to feel that way about it.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
@twan83 watching Slime with the girls, only on like Episode 7. Anything I need to be forewarned about? :sadcam:
There's a child who wears her panties too low and her ass crack is showing. That's like around episode 13 or so.:sitdown:

Couldn't tell you after that, but I doubt it could get worse.:manny:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@twan83 watching Slime with the girls, only on like Episode 7. Anything I need to be forewarned about? :sadcam:

S2 is darker than s1 nothing u really gotta worry bout as far as kids watching it that’s real inappropriate
As far as enjoyment that just opinion but s2 part 2 is slow for like 6 episodes then ratchets up
S2 pt 1 is sol g for a couple of episodes
Overall I like slime a lot
The slower parts in s2 don’t bother me at all like most people

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
@twan83 Alright that's not too bad, just have to keep them from bushing it once it slows down. Youngest is a teenage feminist, so I always have to hear about the fan service in almost every show.:francis:

Cowboy Bebop the number one show on Netflix. :ohhh:
Buzz, positive or negative, is still what pushes most of these shows.