Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Shhhhhhhhhhh I'm over here trying to be positive and shyt & then here you come Grinching it up. :stopitslime:

I'm not spoiling shyt, just lowkey telling brehs to lower expectations for upcoming stuff. If it's good or they enjoy it, they'll be pleasantly surprised. If it's trash, they'll thank their anime brehtheren in this thread. :manny:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I'm not spoiling shyt, just lowkey telling brehs to lower expectations for upcoming stuff. If it's good or they enjoy it, they'll be pleasantly surprised. If it's trash, they'll thank their anime brehtheren in this thread. :manny:
I didn't say anything about you spoiling anything, just your @42 Monks impression.:ufdup:

Hell, he might actually end up enjoying the next 2 seasons like @LauderdaleBoss & the others.:ld:

Doctor Doom

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I didn't say anything about you spoiling anything, just your @42 Monks impression.:ufdup:

Hell, he might actually end up enjoying the next 2 seasons like @LauderdaleBoss & the others.:ld:

All I said was for now, family. :mjgrin:

There are definitely highs for the next 2 seasons, but those lows? :huhldup:

Doctor Doom

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I just hope the brother is able to find the joy that I was unable to in the following seasons. It shouldn't feel this way dammit! :damn:

I mean it's been like this since Season 2, if we want to keep it funky. Season starts off decent/strong, cools heavy as fukk in the middle, then usually ends on a high note.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I've been out of the One Piece loop for a very long time. I'm talking like after the whole thing with Ace and Whitebeard went down I paused on it and have yet to resume it.

Is Wano really the best of One Piece?

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
I've been out of the One Piece loop for a very long time. I'm talking like after the whole thing with Ace and Whitebeard went down I paused on it and have yet to resume it.

Is Wano really the best of One Piece?

Nah but it’s great, it isn’t even finished yet so off that fact alone it can't even be #1 in my eyes but i'm sure it won't surpass arcs like Marineford or Enies Lobby/Water.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
My hero academia season 3:wow:

When almight fought that nomu at the end of season 1 and punched him into the atmosphere, that's the moment I knew that I would have to watch the rest of the series?
Im at episode 7 and I'm getting this eerie feeling that something might happen to all might:sadcam:

:francis:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Hikaru - Nearly killed in an explosion, suffering from multiple head lacerations and hospitalized. Mentor is shot & bleeds to death. Subordinate is cooked alive in a explosion.

Minmay - :stylin: