Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Another phenomenal emotional episode from Mushoku Tensei. As much as Rudy needed to understand that the situation is direr than he originally thought. Paul needed to understand that family is family and Rudy being alive should bring happiness vs what happened at the end of the last episode.

Really nice they were able to move on. Ruijerd continues to be my favorite character from this show. He understands not only what he must do, but what are things that should be prioritized.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
I enjoyed the conversation between Paul and Geese. I believe that Paul was being a bit unfair to Rudy. Yea Rudy is great with magic at a level that matches mages much older and experienced than him but he is still a kid. Take an 11 year old kid and drop him off in a completely foreign and extremely dangerous environment with no direction and see how far they get. On top of that while he may have enjoyed his travels he was still dealing with alot of shyt on top of that. Rudy could have done better to give Paul a more complete idea of the shyt he dealt with but like Geese said he was trying to stop Paul from worrying too much.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It sucks that it's been hiatus for a while, so we might not get a season 4 for a long while

Just heads up, if you see a red hair guy running away with a girl it's filler and time to start the next season

My man. I'm watching this red hair dude like this shyt seems like filler. Then I remembered you said something. Came back here to check and skipped a bunch of episodes

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
If they truly do the 6 cours needed to cover all of Mushoku Tensei, brehs have no idea what's coming :russ: :wow:

I'm actually kind of surprised how fast this season has been going, it was a breeze to binge watch too. Glad they delayed it 3 months because the animation hasn't fallen off like in the first cour.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My tokyo revenges manga readers, do they explain or give reason why takiminchi is douchebag in the future , guy personality does 180.:pachaha:

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Someone give me something to watch that similar to Death Note and Future Diary. I really like the whole physcological aspects of people trying to outsmart each other:ehh:.