LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
bleach I am shyt been off over 10 years so I’m assuming it’s the games and manga
Everything else isn’t that surprising
Naruto seems like this generation of dbz also
BLEACH was always the most stylish of it's generation, which naturally lends itself to merchandising. As far as it's longevity, I told you I used to be apart of a forum centered around it and they posted shyt like this continuously, there's a dedicated core of fans.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
BLEACH was always the most stylish of it's generation, which naturally lends itself to merchandising. As far as it's longevity, I told you I used to be apart of a forum centered around it and they posted shyt like this continuously, there's a dedicated core of fans.

i don’t disagree stylish part hmm then again Japan got all the damn merchandise and don’t wanna share with everyone and give us scraps :to:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Anyone go see my hero world mission?

I haven't been tapped in and forgot it dropped. Probably slide to the theater tomorrow

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

I haven't been tapped in and forgot it dropped. Probably slide to the theater tomorrow

going to go see it tomorrow

i don't even care about MHA like that, but watching it in a theater could be fun.

edit: nevermind, tickets aren't eligible for A-list benefits. I aint paying for this:stopitslime:

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

going to go see it tomorrow

i don't even care about MHA like that, but watching it in a theater could be fun.

edit: nevermind, tickets aren't eligible for A-list benefits. I aint paying for this:stopitslime:

me and another poster have so far forgot who but a solid movie for me the weakest of the 3 but has superior duo dynamic than the other 2 with deku and side character
Deku finishing move In it tho :whew:
Being 3rd best of the 3 movies doesn’t mean it’s bad either
A rewatch of all 3 will give me for sure idea tho

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
:heh: wait- who, Shira!? Nawl. :mjlol:

I can't remember their names. Is Shira the one guy that kept coming back and was feeding people dogs and mutilating women. The sick fukk that got maimed by the main character.

Metropoliman ain't as fukked up as that dude, but he's definitely as diabolical (although not as crude) and he quickly became a guy that you wanna see lose. The nikka keep outsmarting everyone and doing that shyt with style. :mjlol: