noob_saibot

All Star
Daps
My man. I'm watching this red hair dude like this shyt seems like filler. Then I remembered you said something. Came back here to check and skipped a bunch of episodes

the filler ends at ep 63, so the rest of s1 after that is canon, don't skip that too lol.(just in case you didn't know)

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
Finished Season 5 of My Hero, shyt was really good :yeshrug:
I already told yall I liked the first half, but the villain shyt :wow:
They better get the animation staff on deck like crazy for season 6 because I know that shyt gonna have the potential to go wiiiild with what they're building up to :wow:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
They better get the animation staff on deck like crazy for season 6 because I know that shyt gonna have the potential to go wiiiild with what they're building up to :wow:

Agreed. I enjoyed Season 5 more than season 4. You had fights/action damn near every episode, plus we got some dope backstories too. The villain arc was fire.

Last season started out dope with the Yakuza and then fizzled out with the school festival shyt (even tho the Mr. Gentle fight was dope). Endeavor had to come thru and crush buildings at the end just so shyt could end on a positive note.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

not gonna get better animations if they keep doing that movie and anime same season like they have past couple of years since the team gets split up

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
Agreed. I enjoyed Season 5 more than season 4. You had fights/action damn near every episode, plus we got some dope backstories too. The villain arc was fire.

Last season started out dope with the Yakuza and then fizzled out with the school festival shyt (even tho the Mr. Gentle fight was dope). Endeavor had to come thru and crush buildings at the end just so shyt could end on a positive note.
yeah I thought this season was consistently strong which hasn't happened since season 2 honestly. I might still prefer season 3 to this one, but season 3 follows a similar path to season 4 of super dope opening arc, then a meh one(license exam), and then ends on a high note(Bakugo v Midoriya)